PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie

Riddz
10-12-07, 15:44
Hi,

been having some strange feeling lately. A fear that I am going mad and quite easily flip over the edge. I also get a dry heave and sweaty palms. It kind of reminds me of when I was a small child and I went on a fair ground ride that I did not like. I screamed and screamed and totally lost it as I did not like the feeling. I feel close to screaming and screaming now.

After doing a bit of research I see that they are symptoms of panic.

Joined the group and it has been a help straight away as I realise that whatI am suffering from is panic not madness.

Thanks for listening

Paul

honeybee3939
10-12-07, 15:58
Hi Paul

Welcome to NMP,its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Riddz
10-12-07, 18:30
Thanks for the welcome Andrea.

groovygranny
10-12-07, 19:52
Hello Paul :welcome: to you!

Uugh, fairground rides - get the shudders just thinking about the roller-coaster at Southsea Funfair !!:ohmy:

Glad you've discovered, like the rest of us, that you're not going mad and also that you've been helped already - plenty more where that came from, we're all here to support one another!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

AnxAndy
10-12-07, 19:58
Paul,
Welcome welcome. As youve seen already this site is a great help. I wish you all ther best my friend. The fact youve already realised its panic and not madness means your on the way!
Andy

nomorepanic
10-12-07, 21:48
Hi Paul

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

ladygrom
11-12-07, 09:17
hi nice to meet you youl find great info on this site we all understand m8 welcome tc elaine xxx

dawny
11-12-07, 09:20
hi ya paul,

welcome to nmp.

its a great site, with lots of support.

dawny x

CarmR
11-12-07, 10:42
Hi Paul

A big warm welcome to you!!...you will find loads of help and support here..

Your definately not going mad!

Best Wishes Carmel:hugs:

Lindalou64
11-12-07, 13:15
HELLO PAUL AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL.....LINDA

manmoor
11-12-07, 15:06
Hi Paul,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Nibbles
11-12-07, 20:40
Hi Paul and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Pink Princess
13-12-07, 01:37
http://www.myspaceacademy.com/graphics/hello/hello_graphic_01.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
13-12-07, 02:37
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx