PDA

View Full Version : Ok This Will Sound Well Loopy!!!!

kazzie
11-12-07, 00:17
Hi Peeps.....

I am mostly better but.....

I have these wierd thoughts....

ok years ago long story but my mum was in hosp and i stroked her cat that my sis was caring for and said all we need now is for u to die....next day she did:ohmy:

I have always been convinced I wont live to see xmas next holiday birthday whatever was coming up lol

Today camilla was naming the victoria in Southampton and I thought bet the champagne wont break and it dident!!!!

Now convinced that all the dodgey thoughts i had were right and I will die young!!!

Im embarrassed to post this really but just wondered if anyone else had same stupid thoughts???

Kaz x x x:hugs:

kate
11-12-07, 06:55
Yes, I have these thoughts on occasion as well!

The thoughts are fuelled by the odd instance where our thoughts have actually proved right ie your mom's cat passing away. BUT, when we think about all the strange thoughts we have then there are only a very, very small amount that actually come true.

With the champagne not breaking, this has happened before and I'm sure your thoughts were of this!

Kate

mirry
11-12-07, 07:56
ooooooo Kaz , Ive had this too ,

when my mum drove her new car up a multi story car park on a steep bendy ranmp thing , I said to her , wouldnt it be funny if we broke down here , then suddenly the engine cut out :ohmy: .

But the thing is we have billion of thoughts each day , and 99 % of them will be nothing , but the few that we get right we end up dwelling on them.
They are just thoughts (an anxiety sufferers worst enemy).

Try not to feed them with worry, infact a good laugh at them would be helpful to take the fear out of it.

take care:hugs: