PDA

View Full Version : Help Feel Sick

maisy
11-12-07, 11:15
Hi

Im 25 Weeks Pregnant. For First 3 Months I Felt Constantly Sick But Wasnt Thankgod. All Of A Sudden Last Week I Started To Feel Sick Again Badly. (i Have A Severe Sickness Phobia). I Put It Down To Acid Coz Of Pregnancy, So Brought Gaviscon Which Hasnt Worked. Im Eating Ok And Drinking Just Juice And Milk. Dont No What To Do.

Had Problems With Tummy Since March 06, Had Food Poisoning From A Kebab. My Bf Thinks I Could Have A Ulcer, As I Have Pain With It Too And Tightness In My Upper Abdo.

Please Can Someone Help, Making Life A Misery.
Xx

Star
12-12-07, 18:40
aww big hugs!

hmm.. Have you tried eating gingernut biccies? apparently they help stop the sick feelings? also have you been to see the doctors about it?

anxious
12-12-07, 22:20
or sipping ginger ale? Have a chat with your midwife hun to put your mind at rest.

anx xx

nomorepanic
12-12-07, 23:06
Try peppermint, milk or aloe vera juice

Zaph
07-01-08, 19:51
Oil of peppermint in a glass of warm water works very well for me.

Ma Larkin
08-01-08, 09:28
My daughter is pregnant (due tomorrow!). She had problems with sickness around the same time as you and funnily enough is having sickness problems now, but there isn't much room for food to go anywhere as she is huge!! Her midwife advised eating little and often, and to eat easily digestible foods due to the lack of space in the abdomen because of growing baby.

Hope all goes well for you. Try dry toast, it worked a treat for my daughter and as other people have said, I've also heard that ginger biscuits work.

Les, xx