PDA

View Full Version : New Person

Satti
12-12-07, 14:49
Hi!

My name is Emma, it's hard to put my symptoms in to rational thought really but reading the other posts has shown me I am not alone.My panic attacks started in 2005 and when they first started I thought my world was ending!

I sort counselling and CBT and that really helped, I went on to have a long period of recovery and my confidence grew.Then like a bat out of hell the symtoms returned! Completly ( so it seems!) without warning.They have been so intense over the last couple of days I have not been able to go to work.Fortunately I have a very understanding employer.

I have tried so often to apply the help I was given but it just feels like there is no reprieve for me to get my thought together.

I hope you all will be forgiving if I ramble on a bit in my posts as concentration at the moment is hard!:blush:

It is nice to meet you all!

Em
x

yorkylover
12-12-07, 16:52
Hi Em and :welcome: to nomorepanic.You will get lots of support here and friendly advise.:hugs: :hugs:

MessedUp
12-12-07, 17:02
It's a horrible thought that you can make such good progress but still be vulnerable - it's like a life sentence isn't it? That's not a helpful thought though - what counts is that you got through it once, so the chances are good that you can do it again, even if you have to go back to square one to relearn skills that you needed the first time and have since lost. Good luck!

trac67
12-12-07, 17:42
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

SANDYJANE
12-12-07, 18:28
Hi and a big warm welcome,

love sandy xxx

groovygranny
12-12-07, 19:03
Hello Emma:welcome: to you!

It's a bummer when that happens isn't it? Sorry you're having a rough time:hugs:

.........and you haven't rambled on!!

Glad you found us and very pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

honeybee3939
12-12-07, 19:06
Hi Emma

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
12-12-07, 19:27
Hi Emma

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

Pink Princess
13-12-07, 01:41
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hello/images/12.jpg

welcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
13-12-07, 21:23
Hi Emma and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You haven't rambled at all so don't worry! :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
14-12-07, 14:43
HELLO EMMA AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL.....LINDA

manmoor
14-12-07, 15:28
Hi Emma,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

chalky
14-12-07, 16:09
Hi Emma,
Welcome to No More Panic.
Please try to be positive.You are doing something about your problems and you have my admiration for that.You will get tons of support and advice here.Look forward to meeting you in Chat.
Best wishes,
Chalky

breeze25
14-12-07, 17:46
Hi and welcome, it is great knowing your not alone, I felt as though I was over the first hurdle.

Southern_Belle
16-12-07, 15:57
Hi Emma,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura