PDA

View Full Version : my panic

lin
22-02-05, 11:52
hi there

just registered i suffer anxiety and panic attacks i've just been bad with sickness and diarreaha {sorry) and with that had panic attack and anxiety it was horrid i wish i didn't suffer with them. my first attack was 3yrs ago not nowing what they were it really frightened me kept calling ambulance and since them have been having palpatations with annoys me [does any1 have those] hopefully this attack is the last for a few yrs atleast its amazing the amount of people that have them. I'm not raelly a panicky person i do worry about things but not over worry about things. I could write more but it would fill loads of pages.

bye4 now

lin

vernon
22-02-05, 14:17
Hi lin welcome to the site. If you want to write more dont worry just write away we are all here to try and help each other. Yes all your symtoms are common, most of us have them pluss lots more at different times:(. Hope u feel better soon, take care. Vernon

jude
22-02-05, 15:27
Hi Lin,

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of help here from people who suffer the same symptoms as you.
We dont mind how much you write. Get it off your chest girl! You will feel tons better afterwards.

Jude x

mojo5
22-02-05, 15:44
Hi Lin & Welcome.

Vent as much as you like we're all here to help each other.
No-one will mind at all.

Try relaxation techniques - meditation, massage, warm bath, nice music.

Some people find alcohol or caffiene have a negative effect too, so try to reduce them if you consume a lot.

You aren't alone many people suffer the same things as you.
You will get lots of support and help here, and you WILL get better.

Best Wishes & good luck
Mo.

FAN
22-02-05, 18:36
hi hopefully being on here you can see how most people feel the same way as you and can get useful tips on coping with it dont be afraid to post lots on here some one will always reply

fan x