PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

swissboy76
13-12-07, 08:51
Hi Everyone,

I'm jujst starting to realize that this is whats wrong with me after a couple of months of symptoms.
I'm 31 and have always been a particularly chilled out person, not really worried about much, I have taken on a more responsible role at work and BAM out of the blue I seem to have a panic disorder.
I felt I had a Heart problem when It first started, and didn't believe the doctor - even after an ECG. Have realised since that he was right as he diagnosed stress.
Reasing all this really helps, as I usually find the symptoms go arent as bad after talking about it.
Specifically I have sleep spasms, chest tightness and over sensitive reactions. Stressful situations do bring them back up, However as a person who has always thrived on stressful situations, I am finding it very difficult to achieve anything at the moment.
Using Kalms helps a bit, although the immediate relief they brought has faded now.
Considering Hypnosis to help with this and procrastination. has anyone else had any success down this route?

Regards All

Tony

manmoor
13-12-07, 11:29
Hi Tony,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

dinkydoo
13-12-07, 11:30
I am tempted with the hypnosis route myself, as I am reluctant to take drugs, I wish you well. Think of it as a passing phase, and try not to pay it too much attention (she says!!!)

dawny
13-12-07, 11:32
hi tony

welcome mate nmp

love dawny

Lindalou64
13-12-07, 14:09
HELLO TONY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL.......LINDA

Lilith1980
13-12-07, 14:44
Hi Tony, welcome to NMP! xx

ladygrom
13-12-07, 14:45
hi and welcome to nmp tc elaine xx

trac67
13-12-07, 15:57
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
13-12-07, 21:02
Hi Swissboy

Welcome to NMP. its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Nibbles
13-12-07, 22:29
Hi Tony and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. There is some information about hypnotherapy on one of the links on the left which you may find useful.

Take care,

Mike :)

MessedUp
14-12-07, 14:57
my hypno experience today : http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=285276&postcount=23
hope that helps

Lozzie
14-12-07, 15:00
Hi Tony

Welcome to NMP

There is lots of useful information here and wonderful people! :yesyes:

Laura xxxx

groovygranny
14-12-07, 23:42
Hello Tony :welcome: to you!

Can't comment on the hypnosis - but plenty of others here will be able to I'm sure.....ah, I see Messed Up has already posted a link to his thread!:yesyes:

Plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:)

nomorepanic
15-12-07, 00:42
Hi there and a warm :welcome: aboard.

Hope we can be of some help.

There are some lovely people on here and loads of support.

chalky
15-12-07, 00:45
Hi Tony,

Welcome to NMP.

Look forward to meeting you in the Chat Room

Best wishes,
Chalky

Pink Princess
15-12-07, 01:26
http://www.wishafriend.com/graphics/images/hi1.gif

welcome xxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
16-12-07, 16:04
Tony,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura