PDA

View Full Version : Hello i'm new and scared.

redrose
14-12-07, 00:04
Hi my name is Liz .

I have been suffering anxiety and depression for many years now.

Over the last 4/5 months thinks have gone down hill with one thing and another,and now i am crying all the time.

Life is not worth living right now,and with it being so close to christmas i cant bring myself to enjoy anything about it.

Why does life have to be so cruel:weep:

Lindalou64
14-12-07, 01:19
SORRY YA FEELING SO BAD AT THIS TIME LIZ THINGS WILL LOOK UP GIVE IT A CHANCE WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE AND BACK AGAIN...ITS PART OF LIFE WITH ONE THING AFTER ANOTHER ....I WISH YOU WELL........LINDA

ladygrom
14-12-07, 04:35
hi realy sorry your feeling bad things will look up for you and also at this time of the year most of us feel anxious and depressed xmas is a stressful time for us all hope you feel better soon best wishes elaine xxx

kellie
14-12-07, 12:20
hi liz im so sorry ur feeling so down at the moment. i was feeling like that my self last year. this site and the chat room has been so good for me. come in and have a chat with us all. things will impove for you liz u have to stay positive about things love. we are all here if u need a friend and someone to tak to.

all the best kellie .

MessedUp
14-12-07, 12:30
Hi Liz
You must realise that your anxiety and depression is a *reaction* (a perfectly normal one) to the stresses and strains in your life. Once these are dealt with (by removing them, changing things, accepting them, whatever it takes for you) things will seem better. You *know* life is fun, happy, warm and beautiful, you've been there before... and will get back there again with a bit of positive action and maybe a load of support too. You're in the right place for that. Seek help wherever you can find it, and don't be ashamed. You have a right to be happy and can achieve that for yourself.
Good luck

chalky
14-12-07, 12:40
Hi Liz,
Welcome to No More Panic.
You should be proud of yourself for doing something positive.You have started on a wonderful journey to resolving your problems.(BIG PAT ON THE BACK)
Give yourself time to deal with your issues and things WILL get better.
Look forward to meeting you in Chat.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
14-12-07, 13:29
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Nibbles
14-12-07, 18:10
Hi Liz and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I felt really bad this time last year so know what you're going through. What helped me get through it was to break everything down into small, manageable pieces.

Take care,

Mike :)

honeybee3939
14-12-07, 19:18
Hi Liz

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

groovygranny
14-12-07, 23:55
Hello Liz :welcome: to you!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so rotten - have a couple of these :hugs: :hugs:

You'll find plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
15-12-07, 00:41
Hi there and a warm :welcome: aboard.

Hope we can be of some help.

There are some lovely people on here and loads of support.

Pink Princess
15-12-07, 01:08
http://www.wishafriend.com/graphics/images/hi1.gif

hope to see you around xxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
16-12-07, 16:02
Liz,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

julieb
16-12-07, 22:12
dont be scared, everyone on here are friends xx

IrishPrincess
17-12-07, 01:07
Hiya Redrose.(love the name)

Welcome!!!We've all been there hun and some of us still are,if u feel up to it,come in the chatroom for a chat and a laugh.

IrishPrincess:hugs:

Keep your heart open to dreams,
For as long as there's a dream,
There is hope,
And as long as there's hope,
There is joy in living.