PDA

View Full Version : Totally Stressed

yorkylover
16-12-07, 00:25
Today I was going shopping with my partner and parents.We were on the motor way and I suddenly started to feel sick.Then came the waves of panic,hot and sweaty,tingling all over ect ect.I have my little nopanic bear on the dash board and I knew this would have gone into a full blown attack,but I kept reading nopanic teddies t-shirt and it started to calm me down.
I was so releaved it didnt go into a full blown attack.:yesyes: This is my first one in over a year.Im so pleased I managed to control it.

Tonight After all that my brother who is an alcoholic and bipolar has decided to go on a bender and is now threatening suicide.He has done a runner from his flat and the police are out looking for him to bring him in for his own saftey.His friend called to tell me.He did this last May and ended up in a physchiatric hospital.Im so full of anger tonight and hatred for him.We have had to put up with this as a family for over 20 years.:mad: :mad:

chalky
16-12-07, 00:47
YorkyLover,
What a horrendous day for you!!
Well done on getting through your attack-big pat on back.
Hope things with your brother are resolved safely.
Best wishes,
Chalky

yorkylover
16-12-07, 17:45
Thank you so much chalky for replying,not many people were up last night.
It hasnt got any better today.He has been drinking today as well,hes fell out with the people that live in his block of flats.

Iv been very moody today and tired.Im full of anger inside.:mad: :mad:

kazzie
16-12-07, 20:06
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: Ellen

And well done for coping:flowers:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

samc100
16-12-07, 22:08
Oh dear Ellen.
I can't think of a single thing to say regarding your pesky brother. But hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

pips
17-12-07, 09:16
:yesyes: Well Done :yesyes: for controlling the panic hun!:hugs:

Love & Wishes,

Take Care,

Pip's X X X X