PDA

View Full Version : SCARED!

Alisonj
16-12-07, 01:09
We are expecting major snow, 40+cm and it terrfies me! I hate the thought of being trapped. I panic about it thinking what if I had to go to the hospital and couldnt get there. Does anyone else panic more when the weather is bad?

debera
16-12-07, 01:26
hi alison
yes i panic to when i hear there is a bad storm coming.i live in canada also. and i hear there is a bad storm coming tonight. i feel like i am traped and cant get help also. so you are not alone on that one
debera

Alisonj
16-12-07, 02:42
Well maybe we will luck out and it wont be as bad as expected. where abouts in Canada are you, Ontario as well?

debera
16-12-07, 15:10
HI ALISON
YES I AM IN HAMITLON ONTARIO. IT LOOKS PRETTY BAD OUT THERE NOW. BOY IT SURE IS A SMALL WORLD THERE IS NOT MANY PEOPLE ON THE SITE FROM ONTARIO. FEEL FREE TO PM ME WHEN EVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT. NICE TO MEET YOU
DEBERA:hugs: :hugs:

kate
16-12-07, 16:56
Does Canada also grind to a halt like England does when it snows or are you still able to get out and about?

Hoping that the snow isn't as bad as has been forecast.

Kate

Alisonj
16-12-07, 18:05
Thanks Debera. We are still getting the snow, its up past my knees now. I wish it would just stop!

We dont really come to a halt as they generally still plow but it defintely makes things alot more hectic and dangerous.