PDA

View Full Version : sad sandramick

sandramick
17-12-07, 13:53
hi not good with computers so excuse mistakes . i will b 40 next year and have been suffering with panic an anxiety for 15 years . have been controlling it for a long while but for some reason lately i am too tired and worn down . i cant do any christmas shopping (thank god for the internet )ring in sick too work loads (thank god for understanding boss )feel sik sweaty dizzy an so scared all the time . feel so lazy cant even do the house work properly.my partner is brill an has tryed to be helpful an understanding but i can tell he running out of patience an he is the only one i got left .i have moaned an groaned that much to friends feel like they all given up on me . i cant blame them how can anyone who hasnt experienced this begin to understand ? i hoped finding this site that i would find a mirical cure im not though aM I ! ! i know how to get betta stop my head having stupid thoughts an make myself do things even if i dont want to i know that just dont no how to do it . HELP :shrug:

chalky
17-12-07, 15:26
Hi Sandra,

Welcome to NMP.
There really is no miracle cure.No magic pill.
It takes work-sometimes hard,sometimes easy.
Check out the information down the left hand side of the page.
Youv'e taken a big step in facing up to your problems-Well Done!!!!
Look forward to meeting you in Chat.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
17-12-07, 15:58
HELLO SANDRA AND WELCOME TO THE SITE..I WISH YOU WELL.......LINDA

honeybee3939
17-12-07, 16:32
Hi Sandra

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

nomorepanic
17-12-07, 22:09
Hi Sandra

Just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some great people on here and get loads of support and advice.

Southern_Belle
18-12-07, 14:18
Sandra,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

trac67
19-12-07, 16:00
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

margaret911
19-12-07, 22:11
Hi Sandra
Welcome to nmp, there are people on here who understand what your going through so you are not alone.
love Mags xxxx

groovygranny
20-12-07, 00:21
Hello Sandra :welcome: to you!

Nope, no miracle cures here I'm afraid - just plenty of help and support!

See if your partner would like to read through the information in the links on the left - he may find it helpful in reinforcing his understanding of your condition.

You're not alone - and it's hard work so you're bound to get tired, you're not lazy!!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Pink Princess
22-12-07, 09:42
http://i40.piczo.com/view/1/k/u/r/1/g/e/o/8/m/t/t/img/i63479070_27517_2.jpg?redirsrc=img

take good care xxxxxxx