PDA

View Full Version : went for my bupa health check today

miss motown
17-12-07, 22:39
hi everyone just thought id give you an update on my health check,well i went today and ive got to say the pains in my chest were sooo bad i honestly thought i was going to have a heart attack while i was there.any way they done all the blood tests and i had a heart trace i spent 50mins to go over my results with the doctor.well she told me my heart was fine lungs and kidneys were fine she said my colestral was 6.5 and i was to watch it she gave me a diet sheet and was told to exercise abit more cut down on my coffee and to pack in the ciggarettes oh well overall i was quite pleased to here my heart was fine she told me my risk of heart desease was low at the moment and im more of a high risk to develope breast cancer as that runs thru the family,anyway ive got to say i had terrible chest pain on the way home but guess wot it didnt bother me and it passed so im goina put the chest pain at the back of my mind and keep telling myself im fine.:yesyes:

belle
17-12-07, 23:05
Excellent news :)

I have terrible chest pains most of the time and mine is caused by inflammation of the "bits" between the ribs. It hurts, A LOT! I've got an ECHO and 24 hour trace being done in 3 weeks.

You can rest easy now :)

margaret911
17-12-07, 23:39
I am really pleased for you Miss, at least you know its nothing serious now.
love Mags xxx:hugs:

chalky
18-12-07, 00:21
Hi Miss,

Congrats on your results.
Draw confidence from them and prosper.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kittykat
18-12-07, 14:38
Hi there,

not posted for a while but just wanted to say well done for having the courage to go through with it, and im glad to hear everything is fine xx

Janieb
18-12-07, 15:26
excellent news that all is fine :)

nobloodnofoul
18-12-07, 16:57
glad to hear all went well Motown