PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone from greece, please feel free to email me and say hi

evryviadis
17-12-07, 22:54
Hi everyone , i am akis, i am 21 years old from Greece i would like to say hi to everyone in the forum , i suffer from daily panic attacks, one day i think there is something wrong with my head , the next day that there is something wrong with my heart, the next day that there is something wrong with my breath/lungs , the next day that there is something wrong with my stomach and sometimes these feelings are combined with the addition that most of a day i feel unreal and detached from reality , i had panic attacks in the past but did not last long , since july of this summer i had them very frequently , and the last days they just get worse and worse , this summer was special , something bad happened and i did not feel very well and i was sad , and i think this triggered the panic attacks to occur daily! i already feel better just by looking at the site , please everyone feel free to contact me

akis-Greece

chalky
18-12-07, 00:30
Hi Akis,

You are very welcome here at No More Panic.

There is loads of support and advice available here.

Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
18-12-07, 14:21
Akis,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

nomorepanic
18-12-07, 21:21
Hi Akis

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
19-12-07, 15:53
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
19-12-07, 23:54
Hello akis, very warm :welcome: to you!

Glad you've got help from reading the site already - plenty more of that as we all support one another here.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Lindalou64
20-12-07, 13:05
HELLO AKIS AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL........LINDA

Nibbles
20-12-07, 16:26
Hi Akis and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Mike :)

woofytalk
21-12-07, 00:47
Hi Akis,

Your symptoms are totally normal. Rest assured that everyone here feels or has felt like that at some point. The answers are in this forum and if you read through some of these posts, you'll find the guidance that will help you get through your panic.

Welcome and warm regards,
Rachel

Pink Princess
22-12-07, 09:45
http://seedsforsoul.com/blueangel/s23welcome2.jpg