PDA

View Full Version : anxiety im hopeing!

saintdee
18-12-07, 11:56
hi,

i am having problems with not wanting to eat at the moment, i feel nausea and my mouth drys up the moment i go to eat something solid, i am now working myself up into a state thinking i will never eat again. i wake up in the morning and its as if a wave of shakes and nausea flood over me, i sit at my desk and my leg is forever twitching up and down, i feel lightheaded and so tired! i have suffered for years with various symptoms, but this nausea one is new to me, is it anxiety related? can anyone please sort me out!

sherdac
18-12-07, 12:01
Hi there, i also get the same symptoms and have been told its anxiety. I have went off my food at the moment and even when i try to eat i feel really sick. I feel sick quite a lot of the time. My legs are continuously twitching also. Take care sheree

lillady123
18-12-07, 20:12
Hi sheree yes nausea is a symptom of anxiety (theres so many symptoms lol) it is my main symptom. I find sucking peppermints to help me to feel better x

lucy0927
19-12-07, 16:17
When I'm going through one of my bigger stages of anxiety I find nausea is one of my main symptons. Because I'm not eating, I worry about losing too much weight and I worry that people will notice I'm not eating and that all increases my anxiety. It's like a never ending circle that is hard to stop, the internal shakes, the sudden drops in my stomach, the sleepless nights and the nausea. I try to eat a little and of things that I can manage a little of - for example a few chips and fish fingers normally work and dried toast is great for a snack.Definitely sounds like anxiety (though for some people I've heard it works the other way and they eat lots) so you're not alone.