PDA

View Full Version : Message for Joel

Pink Panic
18-12-07, 20:59
I was going to reply to your post directed at me on the other thread but unfortunately it has been closed. I do feel that the thread should have been left open so that those of us who you directed your abuse at for replying could then make our replies.
I could PM you but i prefer for others to see what i say then there can be no mistake.

Excuse me, but the whole point of this site and the Forum is that you post your problem and others reply ...... at least that's my belief.
You now say that you "didn't ask for anyones bloody advice"!! and that if you want help you will ask for it but not from me!!!! Well cheers mate!!!!! I wondered why the post had about 35 views before someone took the time to reply to you and now I know why!!!! I know that I for one wish I had never bothered and I certainly WON'T bother again.
I also believe that i am not the first person you have had a go at on here.

I'm on here because I actually do have ongoing problems that I want help with and I want to try and help and support others.
There is lots more i could say and i want to say but i'm not going to lower myself to your level.

Rest assured that you can make as many posts as you want from now on and I will NOT respond.

joelhall
18-12-07, 21:12
at the risk of causing another arguement that was aimed a bluebell.
and actually the forum has more than one use. hnce the diferen sections. i never asked for any help or avie i was getin hings out.

but im sure youll get over it.

eeyorelover
18-12-07, 21:18
I was going to reply to your post directed at me on the other thread but unfortunately it has been closed. I do feel that the thread should have been left open so that those of us who you directed your abuse at for replying could then make our replies.
I could PM you but i prefer for others to see what i say then there can be no mistake.

Excuse me, but the whole point of this site and the Forum is that you post your problem and others reply ...... at least that's my belief.
You now say that you "didn't ask for anyones bloody advice"!! and that if you want help you will ask for it but not from me!!!! Well cheers mate!!!!! I wondered why the post had about 35 views before someone took the time to reply to you and now I know why!!!! I know that I for one wish I had never bothered and I certainly WON'T bother again.
I also believe that i am not the first person you have had a go at on here.

I'm on here because I actually do have ongoing problems that I want help with and I want to try and help and support others.
There is lots more i could say and i want to say but i'm not going to lower myself to your level.

Rest assured that you can make as many posts as you want from now on and I will NOT respond.

I closed it cuz the arguing wasn't doing anyone any good and it's the same reason why I'm closing this post and any others regarding this.