PDA

View Full Version : misspanic

Megdeclou
18-12-07, 23:17
Hello my name is Louise, i have suffered from panic attacks for many years like most of the people on this site.

I would not say my panic attacks stop me from doing things in my life as i always just do it anyway as the fear of not doing it makes the panic worse to live with?

i work five days a week part time and have 2 children who i love dearly, and i promised my self i would never panic in front of my children as this anxiety is going to be beat by me not be continued in my children.

My anxiety always starts in the morning when i get out of bed i will start coughing and this always starts the cycle as i get worried in case i stop breathing and die, i feel the panic rising inside of me trying to stop me get on with my day, but each time i continue on sometimes it stops and others it will linger all day waiting for a low point and my breathing will go shallow and then i just cough most of the day i think i have a nervous cough /??????

nomorepanic
18-12-07, 23:48
Hi and welcome

Can I suggest you change your login name though?

ladygrom
19-12-07, 08:57
hi and welcome to this great site louise tc elaine xx

chalky
19-12-07, 09:05
Hi Louise,

Welcome to No More Panic.

You will find loads of support and advice here.

Look forward to meeting you in the Chat room.

Best wishes,
Chalky

manmoor
19-12-07, 12:06
Hi Louise,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Lindalou64
19-12-07, 13:40
HELLO LOUISE AND WELCOME TO THE SITE YOU SOUND LIKE ME I NEVER SHOWED MY KIDS HOW I FELT AND I HAVE A COUGH I THINK ITS BECAUSE WE SHALLOW BREATHE THATS WHEN IM DOING IT MAINLY....BUT SOUNDS LIKE YA DOING GOOD EVEVN THO I KNOW ITS HARD AT TIMES.......I WISH YOU WELL....LINDA

honeybee3939
19-12-07, 14:56
Hi Louise

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

trac67
19-12-07, 15:44
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
19-12-07, 23:43
Hello Louise:welcome: to you!

Ugh, mornings are just the worst aren't they? But a good, positive attitude you have there - plenty of help and support here!

Pleased to meet you - may be a good idea to get your cough checked with your GP as it is persistent?

:flowers:

woofytalk
21-12-07, 00:54
Hi Louise,

welcome! I think you'll find some great tips here. It sounds like you DO have a nervous cough and it may be a subconscious trigger to your panic.

Warm Regards,
Rachel

Southern_Belle
21-12-07, 13:26
Hi Louise,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

Pink Princess
22-12-07, 09:54
http://seedsforsoul.com/blueangel/s23welcome2.jpg

welcome xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx