PDA

View Full Version : bloated abdomen

geordie flower
19-12-07, 17:27
:) Hiya, i was wondering if anyone had suffered with a bloating feeling in their upper abdomen. It feels like i am full of air like someones pumped me up like a balloon! im not in any pain its just uncomfortabe, ive had it on and off for 3 weeks now, it doesnt bother me wnen im standing,walking around or lying down its just when im sitting, ive also had nausea on and off for 2 weeks. Has anyone any ideas what it could be or how I can ease it thanks tracey x :flowers:

coxwit
28-12-07, 15:54
I too feel that air inflated feeling. Like you say worse when sitting or upright altogether better if lying down. Apparently it is a classic anxiety symptom and relaxation techniques with thought analyses (CBT technique) has helped. My problem being to stick to these techniques when my panic is at it's worst.

Andy

pips
30-12-07, 14:14
I suffer with bloating practically every day. I suffer with IBS to so that doesn't help. I know how uncomfortable it is and sympathize with you hun!

Peppermint Fennel and Charcoal are very good for bloating.

Unfortunately there isn't a great deal you can do though really.

Hope it eases soon.

Take Care,

Love Pip's X X

domino
30-12-07, 14:38
My stomachis always flat in the morning but throughout the day it swellls why is that? i still weight the same though. 12stone .:wacko: