PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone... new here:)

sweet_petite
19-12-07, 18:54
Would just like to say hi to everyone on the forum as I've just joined today. Been reading the posts over the last week or so and I've got to say I've found a lot of comfort in finding out I am not alone (sometimes it can feel like I'm the only one in the world who's going through this:weep: )

Just a little background information. Am 24 and live in the north east of the UK. In my final year at uni and am still struggling with anxiety and trying to overcome it. Been having panic attacks since the age of around 12 and has been up and down since then really, sometimes so bad with anxiety and depression that I've hardly left the house and then with the help of meds and counselling being able to live a normal(ish) life. at the moment i'd say I was doing ok, but I can always feel the anxiety ready to resurface at moments of stress.

Been struggling with the unreality feeling for a few months now and I've gotto say this is the worst part of the anxiety I've experienced and frightens me so much!

Sorry for the ramble anyway! Just nice to know there are people who understand:)

Sarah x

geordie flower
19-12-07, 19:17
:) Hiya to a fellow geordie im from the north east too! Welcome to the site :) It has helped me loads, its good to know there are others going through this and you're not on your own with it,you'll meet some lovely people here - tracey :flowers: x

honeybee3939
19-12-07, 20:59
Hi Sarah

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

chalky
19-12-07, 21:01
HI Sarah,

Welcome to No More Panic!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
You will certainly get loads of support and advice here.
It's great that you have taken the time to have a nosey round the Site.
Taking action is such an important part of our recovery.
Keep it up.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
19-12-07, 21:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

manmoor
19-12-07, 23:39
Hi Sarah,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
20-12-07, 00:35
Hello Sarah :welcome: to you!

So glad you've found the site helpful already - plenty more where that came from as we're all here for each other!:)

Ugh, unreality is very orrible isn't it? But please try not to be frightened:hugs: - lots of us have experienced it here....and some still are.

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
20-12-07, 13:02
HELLO SARAH AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL........LINDA

Nibbles
20-12-07, 16:11
Hi Sarah and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The relief of finding others who understand is a great feeling.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
20-12-07, 16:13
Welcome to NMP Sarah, you'll get lots of great advice and support here hun :D
xxxx

nomorepanic
21-12-07, 01:17
Hi Sarah

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Southern_Belle
21-12-07, 13:27
Hi Sarah,

Hello and welcome to the site. Many here have felt like you do and you will find that you are not alone.

Hugs,

Laura

Pink Princess
22-12-07, 09:54
http://seedsforsoul.com/blueangel/s23welcome2.jpg

take good care xxxx