PDA

View Full Version : You're the best!

cassi23
22-12-07, 09:28
Hiya there nomorepanic!

I just want to say that when my anxiety started i was terified i had a blood clot in my brain and stupidly i googled...but it came up with a thread from nomorepanic...that is how I happened to stumble upon this site!

And am i glad I did, this site has helped me to come to terms with my (health)anxiety and panick attacks and I now feel that i am well on my way to recovery although i still have bad days, i go for weeks and weeks coping well with my symptoms, and I am sure thats its because when i feel bad i just pop on here and read that i'm not alone, and the support from other sufferers is fantastic.

I just want to say thankyou for providing us with, in my opinion, the best site in the world! hehehe Thanks again

Cassi23

jiggy
27-12-07, 21:33
i agree it is the best site
i cudnt b without u all
xx

eeyorelover
27-12-07, 22:01
I am so glad you are feeling more positive and that you are making progress!!
I agree this site is such a supportive place and it is great to have friends who know what its like to feel the way we do and give encouragement!!

lorac
27-12-07, 22:08
I totally agreee with you Cassi, being part of this site has helped me so much. I no longer have the need to Google every illness under the sun and by meeting you lot on here I came to terms with my anxiety and started to beat it. I feel this site has helped me on the way to recovery and finding people that actually understand me is so nice.

Carol
xxx

Nibbles
30-12-07, 17:26
What a lovely post Cassi, I'm so pleased you're making good progress.

Take care,

Mike :)

Granny Primark
30-12-07, 20:43
I totally agree Cassi
This year I couldnt get on the internet for 2 weeks.
Its only when you have got something that you realise how important that it is.
This site is priceless to so many people and that includes me.
Thanks nic and all the admin. Thanks also to all the members who have given me support over the last 12 months.

Take care
LYNN xx