PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Lilow12
23-12-07, 17:20
Hi every 1
I have been suffering with anxiety for months now, ended up on anti depressing because of it, came of them 2 weeks ago. I don't feel depreesed but this anxiety is ruining my life. I have three children and just want to get better. any tips or advice please

Thanks
Laura:blush:

Lindalou64
23-12-07, 20:03
HELLO LILOW AND WELCOME TO THE SITE WISH YOU WELL........LINDA

groovygranny
23-12-07, 21:04
Hello Laura:welcome: to you!

There are some very good personal stories in the links on the left of this page - well worth reading!

You'll find plenty of helpful support amongst the people here too - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
23-12-07, 21:36
Hi Laura and :welcome:

Have a read of the website pages on the left for loads of advice.

Nibbles
23-12-07, 21:41
Hi Laura and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Franz
23-12-07, 21:49
Hi every 1
I have been suffering with anxiety for months now, ended up on anti depressing because of it, came of them 2 weeks ago. I don't feel depreesed but this anxiety is ruining my life. I have three children and just want to get better. any tips or advice please

Thanks
Laura:blush:

Laura,

I don't think there's any "quick fix" to anxiety, but what my breakdown last month made clear to me was that I had to change my life. My problems weren't going to go away of their own accord. I try to get out and about more, even when I don't feel like it. And usually I feel better for it. I'm also having CBT. Finally, I come back to this group, and it counts for a lot to see that there are other people going through the same sort of thing as me.

Pink Princess
24-12-07, 07:42
http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.net/images/bounce.gif

welcome xxxxxxxx

Lilow12
24-12-07, 11:19
Thanks every 1 your kind replies, just knowing that there are people that understand makes me feel better
Thank you Laura

manmoor
26-12-07, 10:35
Hi Laura,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

granlizto3
26-12-07, 13:36
Hi Laura Its like everything else in life it will get better with time, I know thats not what you want to hear, but this site has helpled me and like you I've suffered for number of years and the tips on breathing helped me! I wish you well, keep your chin up

gran liz

granlizto3
26-12-07, 13:39
Sorry from granliz to lilow12 am hopeless on these pages am still learning, av just posted a message to laura when I meant lilow12, oh well welcome and this site will definitely help whoever needs it, loads of very useful tips!!

Gran Liz the hopeless computer user!!

chalky
26-12-07, 16:22
Hi Laura,

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
Welcome to NMP.

It is great to hear that you are taking positive action about your problems.
Take your time getting to know the Site and the people here.You will soon find that you are not alone nor will you ever be again in your pursuit of good health.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
01-01-08, 21:36
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx