PDA

View Full Version : new member, old problems

krisg910
24-12-07, 11:36
hey ppl im kris and 26 yrs old. i have suffered severe anxiety and depression for abt 8 yrs. my main phobias are health/dying and thinking that people want to fight/dislike/kill me. well im pretty much house bound and spend most of my time in bed. i just aint got the will or confidence to get up and do something. i think im having a heart attack 24/7 even when i dnt have any symptoms. its pretty messed up. dnt want to do anything. even basic things like gettin up to get a drink seem so hard. i have been for alot of test and stuff so basically im in good health apart from the above.

any1 in the same boat id like to hear from you and see what your coping routines. i see most ppl on here suffer anxiety, however they seem to have jobs etc. and some what of a normal life. where as i have no life at all.

main symptoms are- feeling ill all the time,fear/panic,chest and arm pains, thinking i cant breathe, over thinking everything and sheer lazyness.

be good ppl

takecare

kris

belle
24-12-07, 12:15
Hi and Welcome, i'm sure you'll get lots of support and advice here :)

x

huni_buni_flower
24-12-07, 12:21
I Have A Death Phobia And All I Say Is There Just Thoughts, Life Is Worth Fighting For And Enjoying It. I Have Just Got The Stage Of Getting To Grips With My Phobia!

groovygranny
24-12-07, 14:00
Hello Kris:welcome: to you!

Take a look at the links on the left hand side of this page - there are some really good personal stories there and loads more helpful information.

And the people here are ace - you'll get plenty of help and support, and make some new 'virtual' friends!

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Pink Princess
25-12-07, 14:17
welcome kris, was nice to see you in chat, hope to talk soon take kare xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
25-12-07, 20:21
Hi Kris,

Welcome to NMP

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Hopefully this is the start of the answer to your problems.
Well done for doing something about yourself.Keep it up and things will get better.
Best wishes,
Chalky

manmoor
26-12-07, 10:33
Hi Kris,

A big warm welcome to you. xxx

Lindalou64
26-12-07, 15:28
HELLO KRIS AND WELCOME TO THE SITE........LINDA

nomorepanic
26-12-07, 20:02
Hi Kris

:welcome: and lovely to see you here.

honeybee3939
26-12-07, 20:31
Hi kris

Welcome to NMP its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Nibbles
26-12-07, 21:33
Hi Kris and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. Sorry to hear you're feeling down at the moment, I think you should feel pleased you've joined as it's taking a positive step forward.

Take care,

Mike :)

trac67
01-01-08, 21:34
Hi Kris,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx