PDA

View Full Version : VALIUM!!!!!

Steerpike
24-02-05, 17:49
Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me the cheapest and most reliable way to buy Valium (Diazepam) online? Im in the UK. My Doctor won't prescribe it.

This is something I am going to do regardless as I've given it much thought so no lectures please!!!

Also, does Valium react badly with alcohol???

CHeers

FAN
24-02-05, 18:00
is valium something you can buy on line im not sure,and no lecture but hang around here for a while and you might find you dont need it

fan x

Meg
24-02-05, 18:05
Steerpike -

By the nature of the market you're dealing with the most reliable will not be the cheapest.

I'm sure I read in a magazine a list of a few of the most reputable ones. I'll have a hunt.
Please, if you're going to do this put reliability over price.

They don't complement each other at all but unfortunately many people do mix them with varying degrees of reactions.

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

bluebottle
24-02-05, 18:46
Hi Steerpike,

What do you want these for? Is it anxiety? If you are suffering why isn't your GP prescribing something to help? Tranquillizers have a part to play but they are very addictive, look after yourself.

Regards,

Blue
--
Japanese Proverb:
Fall seven times; stand up eight.

Steerpike
24-02-05, 19:50
Thanks for the advice guys. Yeah its for anxiety. I just about tried eveything else (Seroxat, Beta Blockers) and am due to start CBT soon. This is just for the short term.

kate
24-02-05, 20:28
I also asked my GP for Valium in the past but she wouldn't prescribe them due to the addictive nature.

I thought of buying them online but was worried that I could actually be purchasing ANYTHING. Just because a site advertises them as Valium doesn't mean that they will be the genuine item.

I personally decided against it. Tread very carefully.

Kate x

nomorepanic
24-02-05, 21:22
Steerpike

Please go careful where you get them from and be warned they are addictive.

Someone once read on this forum that I had some Diazepam and emailed me asking me to sell it to them and get more from the doc too. I didn't though I have to add.

I am not questioning why you want to buy it but please be careful. My doc prescribed me some for a plane flight and he was quite happy that I wouldn't abuse it.

Can you not explain that you only need it short-term.

Nicola