PDA

View Full Version : newby

fiona1
26-12-07, 04:26
Hi,
I started suffering panic attacks about 6years ago.After having been medically retired with an autoimmune disease everything just seemed to get out of hand and after an afternoon nap I woke up in a state of utterconfusion-thinking it was part of my medical condition I raced to the out of hours GP only to be told it was a panic attack.Since then I have bought books and tried to read as much as I can to understand the condition.Panic attacks as such now seem to be rare I just live in a state of worry the whole time.As my health is so poor and always throwing something at me to deal with I always expect the worst & usually it comes.My consultant has just announced that he wants to test me for lymphoma:weep: The fear and panic is almost unbearable

Night times are bad I rarely sleep through the nightwaking at between 3-5am.I have a 14year old daughter and always try to act normal around her in the hope she wont learn to become a worrier from me .I hope I can make some new friends here so I dont feel like such an utter freak-I look around and other people seem so in control of their lives

much love to you all

fiona

Pickle
26-12-07, 07:41
Hi Fiona, :welcome: to NMP, it's a great site full of good advice and great people always ready to help

Take care

Lindalou64
26-12-07, 15:29
HELLO FIONA AND WELCOME TO THE SITE........LINDA

chalky
26-12-07, 16:10
Hi Fiona,

Welcome to NMP.

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

From now on,please remember that you are most definitely NOT a freak nor are you alone!!

You are taking positive steps to deal with your problems and I congratulate you for that.
Keep up the good work.
Best wishes,
Chalky

fiona1
26-12-07, 17:12
thanks for your support.It always seems everyone else has their lives sorted,in complete control lol :yesyes:

Here comes the new year !!!

fiona

nomorepanic
26-12-07, 20:00
Hi Fiona

:welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

honeybee3939
26-12-07, 20:34
Hi Fiona

Welcome to NMP its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:smile:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Nibbles
26-12-07, 21:40
Hi Fiona and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

domino
26-12-07, 21:45
Hiya , welcome to this brilliant site you are so not alone here everyone is here for each other, we help each other with allsorts of problems, and we welcome any advice from you too . Merry christmas to you and your family x:flowers:

Pink Princess
27-12-07, 15:46
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s103/yourspacecooment/hello/1.gif

groovygranny
27-12-07, 21:14
Hello Fiona:welcome: to you!

Well, I think you've found out you're not alone here - and are most certainly not a freak!

I do wonder whether those we see around us are in control of every aspect of their lives - or just in enough control to make it look that way!:blush:

You'll find plenty of help and support here - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
01-01-08, 21:32
Hi Fiona,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx