PDA

View Full Version : Clare weeks Audio

d3niro
26-12-07, 14:27
Hi guys, a while ago i saw a clare weeks audio download...just wondered if anyone knew where it was??
i'm in desperate need for it.

eeyorelover
26-12-07, 15:14
Looks like from this post...
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10733&page=2&highlight=claire+weeks+download

that Purple Rain has it.
I'm sure if you asked for it in a PM or email that she would send it to you :)

d3niro
26-12-07, 15:25
Ohhhhh wow thank u.
Its just i'm flyin to the states on fri from the UK and i'm panicing like crazy...........:ohmy: .
Thank u sooooooo much for ur help. x

chalky
26-12-07, 17:41
Hi d3niro,

Have a safe trip and a wonderful time in the U.S.A.
Best wishes,
Chalky

eeyorelover
26-12-07, 19:55
Also if you can't get ahold of her cuz of the holidays some are taking a break.
I have downloaded from this site...
http://www.controllinganxiety.com/dsp_downloads.php

He has some Claire Weeks stuff on there too :)

d3niro
27-12-07, 14:04
Thanks Chalky Bless ya...... I get times when i'm thinkin possitive and try to get excited......... but then i get a burst of panic.....i think its more of the plane and sitting around the airports......Grrrrh
I get sick now when i have panic attacks...so i'm dreading that......just bought some more QUIET LIFE tabs....so hopefully that'll keep me goin through the week.

Thank you eeeeorlover thats excactly the site i was looking for.....them clare weekes audio's are life saving.

Yvonne
05-01-08, 20:02
Did anyone download the stuff from the control anxiety site. I did. The man who runs the website and who put the downloads on seems such a lovely man. I listened to his story and it was so comforting to hear what he had gone through and how, with the help of Claire Weekes he came through the other side.

Would like to hear from anyone else who listened to Jim's story.

Yvonne
09-01-08, 20:08
ANYONE??

A NO would do if you haven't.

nomorepanic
09-01-08, 20:24
Yvonne - I haven't but have bookmarked the site so when I get time I can look at it.

Yvonne
10-01-08, 19:21
Thanks Nic - I wouldn't ask but I think people will really get something out of it.

Pink Panic
10-01-08, 21:56
Hi Yvonne,

I listened to part one of Jim's Story which i managed to download onto my ipod last night and i intend to listen to part 2 tonight.
Thanks for bringing it to my attention as i really think i can benefit from it mate.

Love & Hugs

Pink
xxx