PDA

View Full Version : Ectopic misery

Neilr1978
26-12-07, 16:54
Hi gang,
well after weeks of not ONE ectopic two weeks ago at work out of the blue WHAM they are back with a vengeance.I was as far as i could tell not stressed and i started getting them again every 10-20 mins in runs of two or three.All over the xmas period i have been streesing again thinking im gonna drop dead at any minute due to these damn things.It really gets to me how they rule my life when its bad.Christmas should be a time of being happy not being fearful of death coming calling.I feel at the mercy of these things at the moment,i really thought i was on my way to beating this but at present it seems like 1 step forward and 3 steps back.Sorry for the rant gang thanks for listening:weep: :weep: :weep:

chalky
26-12-07, 17:19
Hi Neill,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Please remember you did have a period of weeks without ectopics.How did you accomplish that?
Take confidence from the fact that you ARE capable of surviving them!
Dedicate yourself to doing the things which led to your ectopic free period.
Don't allow the panic to drag you down!
You can beat this!
Best wishes,
Chalky

Neilr1978
26-12-07, 20:01
Hi Neill,

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Please remember you did have a period of weeks without ectopics.How did you accomplish that?
Take confidence from the fact that you ARE capable of surviving them!
Dedicate yourself to doing the things which led to your ectopic free period.
Don't allow the panic to drag you down!
You can beat this!
Best wishes,
Chalky

Thanks chalkie.I think they stopped for a while when i jugot so sick and tired of being worried and thought"if something happens something happens" ive had them before and im still here kind of mentality.But when they came back when i was feeling stress free that made me start to worry again about the usual stuff,"maybe i have a problems with my heart after all"started jumpimg around my head again.

sagey
26-12-07, 21:48
Hi Neil, sorry you're having a worrying time but just want to suggest that the general stresses of this time of year may contribute. i've had some the last couple of days and i've put it down to chocolate and red wine!

TracyL
14-01-08, 23:58
Hi Neil

Have some hugs :hugs: . I hear you and no exactly where you're coming from. I think we have to try and break that cycle of wondering why we have gotten them again and what caused them. I think may be thats why they take a hold so badly again because we start to get anxious over them then of course that brings more on. Not sure its just my way of thinking at the minute but i hope you're feeling a little better now.

Mine have started up again but i'm trying to practice what i preach lol:blush: .

Take care and you're not alone

Tracy