PDA

View Full Version : Online anxiety disorder forum

Fall Out Boy
26-12-07, 21:26
I have made my own forum for people with anxiety disorder, phobias, etc. I have just made it so nobody really goes to it yet, and it is still being made. To check this site out, go to http://itsoktobescared.proboards99.com

nomorepanic
26-12-07, 21:44
Just wondering why they can't stay here :shrug: :shrug:

domino
26-12-07, 21:48
No more panic for me but thank,s for sharing.

Fall Out Boy
26-12-07, 22:05
well it was supposed to be more of a site for teenagers (my moms starting to think this site is too adult-ish for me to go on, although i dont know why), but ive already had adults join it.

nomorepanic
26-12-07, 22:10
It doesn't say that anywhere though and no-one is on it so far.

Maybe in time it will be ok - so good luck

yorkylover
26-12-07, 23:57
There is nothing wrong with this site Nic,I shall be staying here,nomorepanic has given me lots of support and I have made lots of friends.:yesyes: :yesyes: I dont know where I would be now without all you guys.

Maybe Soulja boy you should have asked Nic to advertise here,it is her site after all.I do wish you luck and hope your site takes off.:yesyes:

nomorepanic
27-12-07, 13:12
Sorry I wasn't knocking anyone creating a new site - I try to encourage others to look around and find a site that suits them and they feel comfortable with.

I do wish you luck with it though.

debera
27-12-07, 13:40
well i went on the site just to look around. and really nmp is the best place to be. i have made a good friend on this site and am going to stay. it is the best place to go for support and meeting really nice people.
debera:yesyes:

kate
27-12-07, 14:10
No one is saying you have to leave NMP it is possible to be a member on more than one site you know!

Everyone has to start somewhere when setting up a new site. NMP didn't automatically have loads of members when it first started!

Good Luck with the site,SB :D

Kate

chalky
27-12-07, 14:50
Hi Soulja,

Good luck with your new Site.
Best wishes,
Chalky

darkangel
27-12-07, 15:04
Good luck with your new site, if its aimed at a more teenager level then maybe having something on bebo would be better - just an idea :winks:

Richie
30-12-07, 13:07
Dear Soulja NMP is a very good site for anyone of any age but the more websites for anyone with anxiety problems etc the better, so good luck to you, and hope it works out successfully
Love Richie x