PDA

View Full Version : Ectopics before going to sleep

Neilr1978
27-12-07, 02:17
Well its 2.15am and ive given in trying to go to sleep as every time i just start to drift off i have had an ectopic and it wakes me straight back up.Does anyone else get these kind of ectopics???.I know it wont help because i have the flu at the moment but my god its a pain!!

shaz01
27-12-07, 06:50
Morning Neil, Yep quite often my 'blips' play me up when I trying to sleep and especially If I have woken and Im trying to get back to sleep also the fact that you are not well will make them worse.....I wanted a long lie today however with just having had Christmas and with my daughters wedding on Saturday I have been lying awake for hours!!!! Feeling totally anxious so I have decided to get up and get on with the 'to do' list LOL.
I hope you managed to get back to sleep.
Shaz x

Neilr1978
27-12-07, 08:14
Morning Neil, Yep quite often my 'blips' play me up when I trying to sleep and especially If I have woken and Im trying to get back to sleep also the fact that you are not well will make them worse.....I wanted a long lie today however with just having had Christmas and with my daughters wedding on Saturday I have been lying awake for hours!!!! Feeling totally anxious so I have decided to get up and get on with the 'to do' list LOL.
I hope you managed to get back to sleep.
Shaz x

thanks for replying shaz, i did manage to get back to sleep at 4.20 am lol