View Full Version : Twitching eye

geordie flower
27-12-07, 14:02
:) Hiya, I know this is a common problem that most people have had at some time or another but its really bugging me today:mad: , my left eye has been twitching since 8am this morning! It feels really noticable but hubby says he cant notice it, does anyone know why this does happen and how can I get it to stop please! Thanks Tracey x :flowers:

dimblonde
27-12-07, 14:11
Hi Tracey :)

From what I know it's another common physical symptom of being stressed and anxious, maybe tired and fatigued...

I don't think there is a cure for it unfortunately, except maybe try and de-stress a little, easier said than done though I know hun lol

sherdac
27-12-07, 15:26
Hi i have suffered with a twitching eye on and off. it was actually happening when i was with the neurologist and was not in the least bit concerned. he even said to my sister everyone gets twitchy muscles. hope this puts your mind at rest. one time i took a massive panic attack when i was flying to spain, the minute the plane took off my heart was beating that fast and my eye started twitching.

shaz01
27-12-07, 23:08
Hi Tracey,

I quite often get a twitchy eye and normally once it happens it does it on and off for a good few days, it can be anxiety or even just tiredness or eye strain that can kick it off.

It will calm down shortly.

Shaz x

honeybee3939
28-12-07, 19:37
Hi Tracey

Try this link too from the common Symptoms section of the forum, theres a couple of posts regarding twitching eyes too.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=7794

Andrea
xxxxx