PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone back again

alihud
27-12-07, 17:06
Hey there all,some of you may remember me from a year or so ago.Amback again,been getting more panic attacks,had one today infact,managed to get through xmas tho which was a bonus.My nameis Ali and ilive in Wiltshirewith mytwo children and 4dogs and mykeysare sticking onmykeyboard!!!
I run afloristshop butat themo am seriouslythinking about giving it up as its just so stressful and not reallymaking me loads ofmoney for the amount of time i put in.Xmas has been awful workwise,had alot of work but not much profit at all.I have also had one of my children pretty ill and off school and also had to have one ofmy dogs put to sleep which is one of the worst things i have had to do.I was foolishly planning to get a puppy to replace mylost one but today i made the descision it will be just too much for me as well as coping with the panic attacks.I am gutted to say the least because i had fallen for the puppy we had chosen but asi have three other dogsi really feel i'vegot enuff.The panics are happening for a reason and i haveto listen to myself and stop overloading myself.Have had my boyfriend staying here too and couldn't bear him near me most of the time but he is so good to us and so patient and kind i just think it is my fraught nerves that are at fault here.Even the telly has brought me down,how sad is that?Have found Eastenders so hard to deal with as the story line is so close to what has happened to me and my ex husband,the scars run so deep.I am determined to get over it tho.I am determined to cope with all this just need a hand to hold again.
Ali xxxx

kate
27-12-07, 17:51
Hi Ali, I remember you! Welcome back!

Kate

MessedUp
27-12-07, 17:52
Welcome back (if that means much from someone who's new here!).. it's a good forum isn't it?
Good luck with your situation, you've certainly got your hands full there by the sound of it, not surprised you're stressed but you're doing well to do all that on your own.
Take care

alexis
27-12-07, 18:40
Hi Ali, as you can see, Im still here, welcome back pet,sorry things are not good at the moment,xxx

groovygranny
27-12-07, 21:23
Hello Alison:welcome: back to you!

What a great determined attitude you have - despite going through an awful time.

Wise decision aboout the puppy, you're right not to overload yourself both physically and emotionally.

We all like holding hands here, but you probably know that already!

:flowers:

Pink Princess
28-12-07, 10:15
http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.net/images/bounce.gif

clickaway
28-12-07, 10:44
Hi Ali!

I'm still here too, but not around so much.

Sorry your life has not been so good lately - hang on in there. I was so proud of you for making a go of that shop, but at the end of the day you have to to do whatever feels right for yourself.

Hugs,

bluesparkle
28-12-07, 12:04
hi ali...
from just up the road! yes i am still here too, been on and off for a while but my partner left in the summer and panic has returned...
and also i agree with what you are saying about eastenders the kids were watching it and i just couldnt cope with it.
rach
x

Piglet
28-12-07, 13:17
Still here too Ali love lol!!!

I know what you mean about watching soaps and them being a bit too close for comfort at times.

I had a couple of panic attacks too over the Xmas period and found that old cd from the charity NOpanic (the muscle relaxation one that sounds like Mrs Chumley Warner (sp)) really helpful for bringing me back down off the walls!!!

Happy New Year mate.

Love Piglet :flowers:

honeybee3939
28-12-07, 19:29
Hi Ali

Just welcoming you back too hun:hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

Nibbles
28-12-07, 22:00
Hi Ali and :welcome: back

You'll get loads of advice and support here as you'll no doubt remember from first time around! I hope you feel better soon.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
29-12-07, 15:38
HELLO ALI AND WELCOME BACK I WISH YOU WELL........LINDA

trac67
29-12-07, 16:14
Hi Ali,

Welcome back mate, im still here too :) sorry to hear your suffering again :lac:

Love

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
01-01-08, 19:13
Hi Ali

Welcome back and I hope we can get you back on track again.