PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve

knightbabe
27-12-07, 23:52
On christmas eve my OH and I went into town to get the last few bits for christmas. It wasn't until I got home that I realised I had forgotten to buy one of my OH's christmas presents. His nibs didn't want to go to the supermarket. After an hour of deliberation I got in the car and drove to the supermarket. Not sure how as I could feel my heart racing. Next thing I knew I was in the supermarket scouring the shelves for the elusive book I was after. SOLD OUT. No worries I felt calm by then so perused the clothes section before returning home. Its the first time I have managed to go to the supermarket alone since the PA's started. And I chose the worst day possible to do it.
I feel relieved that I am now able to get into the driving seat without feeling the panic that I did. The luxury of going into a shop and walking round at a leisurely pace instead of rushing to get what I went for and not looking around.
My life is starting to come back to me.

manmoor
27-12-07, 23:53
Aww a big well done to you Knightbabe xxx

chalky
27-12-07, 23:54
Hi Knightbabe,

Congratulations on your successful trip!

:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Keep up the good work.
Best wishes,
Chalky

chillx
28-12-07, 12:07
Hi Knightbabe

Well done on your success. Just remember to get back in the car today, tomorrow and the next day and it will get easier and easier. That is what I did and I am now driving 200 miles each week for work. I never thought it would be possible a year ago but now I am doing it without any anxiety.

It can be done Knightbabe and you have just proved it to yourself just don't let it slip.

congratulations. :yesyes:

honeybee3939
28-12-07, 19:33
Hi Knightbabe

How lovely to read of your success !!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

A BIG well done to you, keep up the good work hun.:flowers: may there be many successes to follow !:flowers: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

lorac
28-12-07, 21:51
Hi Knightbabe

So pleased to hear your success, keep up the good work.

Love
Carol
xx