PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

galah
25-02-05, 09:49
Hello everyone,

I am a female from Australia who has been having anxiety and panic attacks now for over ten years. It all started after my first child was born. I go up and down. At the moment I am in a pretty bad way, not venturing out at all and having panic inside my home now too. But I am a fighter and I know I will be okay soon.

I would like to say what a fabulous site this is. The information is so relevent and easy to read and understand. I wish I had found it all sooner.

Thanks for the oportunity to be here.

Cheers
GALAH[}:)]

sakii
25-02-05, 10:05
Hi Galah

Welcome to the forum !

Sakii

Everyone is kneaded with the same dough but not baked by the same oven.

KW
25-02-05, 10:21
Hi Galah

Welcome to the site. You'll find great advice and support on here.

KW

'Everyone believes very easily whatever they fear or desire'
- JEAN DE LA FONTAINE

FAN
25-02-05, 10:40
hi welcome to the forum

fan x

lisarose
25-02-05, 11:05
hi Galah and welcome to the forum. You will find lots of friendly people here ready to help and support you. Everyone here understands what it is like to suffer anxiety/panic attacks and that is why this site is so helpful as we all know what you are going through right now.

I hope you will soon be feeling alot better!

Take care
Love Lisaxx

seh1980
25-02-05, 11:47
Welcome aboard!! Looking forward to getting to know you better. :D

delta
25-02-05, 11:48
Hi galah
Welcome to the site, I'm new here too and have found it very supportive. I have suffered with panic and anxiety for years now, I would highly recommend a book Self-help for your nerves - Dr Claire Weekes, it helped me through the bad times and made me see I wasn't going mad. I stil refer to it now and I've had the book for about 15 years now.

I hope things start to improve for you soon.
Donna
x

jo-jo
25-02-05, 11:56
Hi Galah

A warm welcome to the forum :D

Hope you're feeling much better really soon.

Best wishes
Jo xx

"courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear"

Karen
25-02-05, 12:16
Hi Galah

Welcome to the forum.

Have you had any help or treatment so far. You'll find a lot of support here.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

razocaine_07
25-02-05, 15:21
howdy galah, i hope you get alot out of the site and make some friends along the way, im sure people here will do all they can to help. bye bye

Meg
25-02-05, 16:35
Hi Galah,

Glad you like the site and found it helpful.

Why do you think you're having a blip with your panic at present ?

What help have you had for it so far ?

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

pips
25-02-05, 17:40
Hi Galah,

A big warm welcome to the site! Sorry to hear you are feeling bad at the mo. You will find lots of help and support here though.

All the best

Love PIP'S XX

nomorepanic
25-02-05, 18:09
Hi Galah

Pleased to hear that the site has helped you and I am sure we can help you some more in here too.

Tell us a bit about what treatment/medication you have been on and what specifically stops you going out.

Welcome aboard.

Nicola

maxine
25-02-05, 18:55
Hello Galad,

Welcome to the site.:D

Take care

Maxine

bubbles
25-02-05, 19:58
Galah,

Welcome to the site. People here understand what you are feeling at present, & there's lots of help & support.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Rennie1989
25-02-05, 20:07
Welcome to the site

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

lainey
26-02-05, 23:40
Hi Galah

Welcome to the site, you'll get loads of help and support here, I'm glad you found us.

Take care

Elaine x