PDA

View Full Version : Hello

HarryLime
28-12-07, 17:02
Hi,

I've found this site a great help on numerous occasions, so I thought it was about time I registered just to say thanks to the contributors.

I've been plagued with health anxiety for a number of years. Mostly, I've got it under control - but it's still a pain in the proverbial. Quite literally in the case of the symptoms I was searching here for today. This link will give a clue:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=24086&highlight=piles

Nature's (very itchy and uncomfortable) way of telling me I should be tucking in to those bananas in the kitchen, no doubt.

I'm a message board reader rather than poster, so I don't think I'll have much to say on here. But it's still my first port of call when there's a health issue worrying me, so I do appreciate what other people write.

Thanks,
Andy

honeybee3939
28-12-07, 19:14
Hi Andy

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Glad to hear you have found the site usefull hun.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

groovygranny
28-12-07, 20:44
Hello Andy:welcome: to you!

Glad you found us - you post as and when and if you feel like it, no probs!

Have a look at the links on the left side of this page too - there's lots of helpful stuff there, and some good personal stories.

Pleased to meet you!

:)

Pink Panic
28-12-07, 20:47
Hi Andy and Welcome :D

Nibbles
28-12-07, 22:01
Hi Andy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

manmoor
28-12-07, 22:50
Hi Andy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

chalky
29-12-07, 01:33
Hi Andy,

Welcome to NMP.
You will certainly get loads of helpful support and advice here.I have certainly been impressed by the members in the weeks since I joined.It is reassuring to know that I can make use of this site on a daily basis and I certainly feel stronger for it.
I am sure the same will be true for you.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
29-12-07, 15:35
HELLO ANDY AND WELCOME TO THE SITE......LINDA

Pickle
29-12-07, 16:58
Hi Andy, :welcome: to NMP

Take care

nomorepanic
01-01-08, 19:12
Hi Andy

I just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of tips and advice.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
01-01-08, 21:18
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx