PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry - I forgot about you!

clarissa
28-12-07, 19:16
I have not visited or contributed to the site since February 2007 - nearly a year:) I had forgotten about you all! But not really!
Some days were fantastic and others were grey, but still I coped, I would say I had the 'odd flutter' and have cut down my medication to twice a week (Citalopram). I even befriended someone who was going through the same things and suggested that she visit, which she did and you all made her feel so welcome. So maybe you are wondering why I am back - Just a minor blip I think Called Christmas!
I do want to encourage people that there is life out there - I am realistic, I know that there are good and bad days- even 'Normal' people have the blues. I have survived, indigestion or was it heart attacks, slept on arms, sat on legs, reaction to the medication or was it loads of strokes,had a cough - lung cancer, been unable to swallow - definatley throat cancer, paplpitations :ohmy:- Oh no Another heart attack, dry mouth, itching...... But do you know I did survive AND what is more so will you:yesyes:

dawny
28-12-07, 19:25
well done clarissa

groovygranny
28-12-07, 21:29
Oh that made fantastic reading Clarissa!!

Well done - your post is sure to inspire all who now read it....thank you!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:flowers: