PDA

View Full Version : hello all about mad lill me lol

iwanabnormal
29-12-07, 23:02
hello im liz 22 i have had anxiety for about 2 years now ive had ectopic heartbeats for 6 months now i thought they were down to me having a alcohol prolem aout 4 months ago that lasted about 4 yrs, the dr said they are non cardiac, i have also had a xray echo full bc electrolytes? thiroid and animea tests all normal, i have diffoicutly breathing properly that scares me some days i have upper back ache that i think is so lung disorder lol told u im mad!

chalky
30-12-07, 01:16
Hi Liz,

Welcome to NMP.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You will find loads of information on your problems throughthe main menu.
Remember,in NMP,you no longer have to face your problems alone.
You can and will recover.
Best wishes,
Chalky

manmoor
30-12-07, 10:50
Hi Liz,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

iwanabnormal
30-12-07, 13:35
ty mandy hun

groovygranny
30-12-07, 19:47
Hello liz:welcome:to you!

You'll be pleased to know you're not at all mad lol !!:yesyes:

Have a browse through the links on the left of this page - you'll find personal stories, information, advice etc...

...and you'll have plenty of help and support from the members here!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
31-12-07, 01:59
HELLO LIZ AND WELCOME TO THE SITE.......LINDA

Nibbles
31-12-07, 19:08
Hi Liz and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. There are some tips on how to control your breathing on this page here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=coping) which you might find useful.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
01-01-08, 11:23
hi liz nice to meet you and welcome to the site. and just to reasure you the sypmtoms you are getting are very common with anxiety. there is lots of info on this site about them. i will be great to talk to you in the chat room so when you feel ready pop in. everyone here is very friendly and will give you lots of advice. also it helps to talk.

take care and best wishes for the new year.

nomorepanic
01-01-08, 19:10
Hi Liz

I just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of tips and advice.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
01-01-08, 21:21
Hi Liz,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx