PDA

View Full Version : wendy123

Wendy123
31-12-07, 19:03
my name is wendy and I am the middle child, with 1 older sister and 1 younger brother. My nature is usually placid, and I am a christian. At the moment I only out of hospital for two weeks, with a blip yesterday of going into a casualty unit with chest pain, I am terrified of the process of dying. Not actually being dead, but the thought of being out of control and ill with maybe a heart attack. ........which is a bit odd because my position was a technician taking the heart readings in the local hospitals and attending cardiac arrests. I have been afraid of dying from the age of 9yrs old. My grandfather died and the family had him embalmed in the house, I could hear all the machinery involves, and the equipment needed. From then on my life changed. My grandmother died when I was 14 which made a great impact on me as I was living with her at the time and watched that process as well. From there I married a man whom I had known since I was 14yrs old, he was violent, and we had a son. He decided we should move completely away from home and made arrangments for us to move to Canada! My life was unbearable and I ended up with lots of violance and no one to help, the last straw came when he grabbed my 2yr ild son and took him where I couldn,t get into a locked bedroom, He took off his belt and beat him, I tried to break down the door but could not I tried to run around the outside of the property and break in the window but even that wouldnt work. When he gave him back to me we escaped and had police protection for 1 week. after that we had to go back to the situation .I took up 3 part time jobs to get the money to get us a flight home to my parents, my son went into a creche whilst I worked. Then one morning when he left for work we escaped I paked 3 suitcases for my child and flew home to my mother and father.Free at last, but it didn't stop there I remaried a man who has turned out to be the only man whom I would trust to pack my parachute, but that did not happen straight away for the last 27 years he has been a man with a problem with drink,all of this may sound odd but I cannot see how to gwt over the fear of dying, and get tremendous panic attacks, I was given a spray yesterday for angina now that scares me. Please can anyone help me

kiwistace
01-01-08, 06:58
Hi Wendy,

Welcome to NMP, you will get loads of help here, i know i did and you will met some great people all with similar issues as yours.

Look forward to talking to you hunx

Stace :hugs:

kellie
01-01-08, 07:13
welcome wendy its great to have you here. there are loads of ppl here with the same fears as yu hun i am one my self i have health anxiety and the fear of dieing is so scary for me to. but you will get lots of support here evryone is so nice it has helped me so much and am so glad i found this site . i look forward to chatting o you

take care. kellie.

groovygranny
01-01-08, 09:00
Hello wendy:welcome: to you!

What a dreadful time you've had - but please don't fret, you will find help and support here. We all stick by one another and it does make a difference as we can all just be ourselves. I've never regretted signing up!

You may also find it helpful by checking out the links on the left of this page - lodas of info, advice and personal stories.

Big hugs for you :hugs:

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
01-01-08, 13:51
Hi Wendy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I hope things pick up for you in 2008 after such an awful time and hope NMP helps.

Take care,

Mike :)

Believe
01-01-08, 13:55
Hi Wendy,

Welcome to NMP. Hope that you make loads of friends and get great advice.

Remember you aren't alone, we do understand.

Take Care

Lindalou64
01-01-08, 14:04
HELLO WENDY, SORRY TO HEAR YOU BEEN THRU HELL, ALOT OF US CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU AND YOUR NOT GONNA DIE FROM THAT FEELING ITS A PHOBIA HUN .....I BELIEVE STRESS PLAYS A BIG ROLE IN ANXIETY ECT IT HAS ME ANYWAYS I WISH YOU AND YA SON WELL..........LINDA XX

manmoor
01-01-08, 14:38
Hi Wendy,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

yorkylover
01-01-08, 15:49
Sorry to hear you have had such a bad time Wendy.Welcome to nomorepanic.You will get lots of support here and friendly advise.:hugs:

B happy
01-01-08, 16:52
wendy welcome to nmp so sorry for what you have been through,
please come into chat and you find many ppl the same as youtself
they support you every step of the way they have been great for me.
So look forwaed to talking to you we are with you all the way hun xxxxx:hugs: :)

Wendy123
01-01-08, 18:21
thanks to all who sent a message, I have managed to get out of the house for an hour today, so thats an improvment, but a lot of people around make me panic, to much noise in a big world, hope you all made small steps to
//////much love wendy

nomorepanic
01-01-08, 19:06
Wendy

I just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of tips and advice.

Hope we can be of some help.

trac67
01-01-08, 21:28
Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx