PDA

View Full Version : woke up and scared

tt
01-01-08, 09:46
I am shaking terribly and just woke up with burning stomach and then my throat is buring terribly. My one side of my nose is stuffy but when I take deep breath threw my mouth it is hard and feels closed.

I always worry of a heart attack and these symptoms but right now I am afraid of everything.
I have been smoking for the last 8 months not terribly but the guilt is horrible because I pray for health and now I have been doing that. My newyears resolution is to quit smoking and exercise daily. but tonight or early morning is too get over this, please advise,

TT

Meewah
01-01-08, 14:00
Hi TT

Sounds like a virus. You could be starting with a cold. I agree stop smoking. Don't give your mind anything to use as amunition. Start eating aand living Healthy, take exercise..You will feel much better soon.

Mee

Believe
01-01-08, 14:02
Hi TT,

I agree sounds like a cold starting. Drink lots of warn tea, and see if that won't help open up you nose. Also try a shower the steam will help.

Take Care

sherdac
01-01-08, 14:20
Hi, i agree does sound like a cold. i had it a few weeks ago. i was just sitting and my throat went really sore and raspy and my sinuses all blocked. strange it just came on just like that. went away after a few days but did feel terrible with it. nothing at all to worry about. just that time of year.