PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I've just found this site

meg1986
01-01-08, 21:08
Hi, I'm new so will just introduce myself, this is all a bit scary:blush: My name is Megan, I'm 21 and I've been suffering with severe anxiety for about 3 years now. I get really bad panic attacks, and at the moment I'm going through a really bad phase with them, recently had to take 6 weeks off work as I couldn't cope with it. My brother died 3 years ago, he was 15 and it was very traumatic, and since then I have a real fear of death and illness, and hate hospitals etc. Anyway, that's enough about me, I hope that talking to other people who are going through the same thing might help a bit:)
x

trac67
01-01-08, 21:11
Hi Megan,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

nomorepanic
01-01-08, 21:45
Hi Megan

I just wanted to :welcome: you aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of tips and advice.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nibbles
01-01-08, 22:21
Hi Megan and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

ladygrom
01-01-08, 22:23
hi megan welcome to this great site we all understand your not alone .i also have a fear with death since my sis died aged 31 i no exactly how you feel .hope you enjoy this site and get great info from it and meet great friends as ive don tc elaine xx

chalky
02-01-08, 00:40
Hi Megan,

Welcome to NMP.
So sorry to hear of your loss.Life can be so unfair.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Believe
02-01-08, 00:45
Hi Megan,

Welcome to NMP. Hope you make lots of friends and get great advice.
Hope to see you around.

Take Care

manmoor
02-01-08, 11:15
Hi Megan,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

kellie
02-01-08, 11:17
hi megan im so sorry about your brother and i undrstand how you feel. i myself have a fear of death after loesing 5 family members in 6 years. welcome to the site hun and i hope you make lots of friends here who can help you. things will get better. i hope you have a great new year. best wishes

kellie

Lindalou64
02-01-08, 13:51
HELLO MEGAN AND WELCOME TO THE SITE SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BIG LOSS I WISH YOU WELL..........LINDA

groovygranny
02-01-08, 20:39
Hello megan:welcome: to you!

We'll all be doing our best to help you through this - it's no wonder you've been suffering, but you'll find plenty of help and support here.

We're all here for each other, so don't feel scared or alone:hugs:

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers: