PDA

View Full Version : new here

helen_1
02-01-08, 15:55
hi all i have registerd to this site because of aniety attacks which started because of ectopic heartbeats and racing heart i have a fear that im dying even a headache has me fearing im goin to die from a tumor but right now i fear my heart is goin to stop i am 29 years old with 2 young daughters and during a panick attack found this site i just need someone to talk to who suffers the same as me and to know im not alone cos right now i really do feel alone and frightened its mainly due to the ectopic heartbeats and pounding heart.

manmoor
02-01-08, 15:56
Hi Helen,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

yorkylover
02-01-08, 16:19
Hi Helen and welcome.You have come to the right place for support.You will make lots of special friends here,and get lots of friendly advise.:hugs:

kellie
02-01-08, 17:49
hi helen welcome to the site. you are not alone here helen there are lots of ppl just the same. read the health anxiety section on here it will help you and give you some reasurance.you are not dying its just the mind games the anxiety plays with you. i know how you feel i have health anxiety as well but this site has help me so much . take care love and i hope you have alovely new year. come into the chat room if you would like to we are always ready to help others. kellie

chalky
02-01-08, 17:59
Hi Helen,
Welcome to nmp.
You will find loads of support and advice here.
Well done for doing something positive about your problems!
Best wishes,
Chalky

chrissy87
02-01-08, 18:43
Hi Helen. I've recently joined too and found it a massive help so far. I hope the site does the same for you. Everyone's really friendly and helpful.
xx

bex.d
02-01-08, 18:54
Hi Helen, I'm new on here too i also suffer health anxiety, at the moment my problem is with my heart and i think i'm going to drop dead any minute!!! but looking through so many ppl have the same problem, which then makes you think it probably is anxiety after all, but i also know how hard it is to get these thoughts to stick! Hope you find some help on here, i know it makes me feel better just getting a better understanding of this horrible anxiety thing. xxx

happyme
02-01-08, 20:00
Hi

I to have fear of dying all day every day, i have two small children who i really love and when i get aches and pains anywere i think the worst.

Its a horriable feeling, i get very upset and angry with myself as i seem to always be thinking the worst case in everything.

Sometimes i feel like i am get fighting a losing battle as my partner has really bad OCD which he refuses to get help for, so he will check everything with me and then that starts me off one big circle, but i am sure we will see the light at the end of the tunnel:D

nomorepanic
02-01-08, 20:22
Hi Helen

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left for loads of great advice as well.

groovygranny
02-01-08, 20:48
Hello Helen:welcome: to you!

There are plenty here who suffer similarly to you, so please don't feel afraid or alone.

We all support and help one another here - glad you decided to join us!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Nibbles
03-01-08, 12:21
Hi Helen and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. You're definitely not alone and lots of people suffer from health anxiety.

Take care,

Mike :)

ricochet
03-01-08, 15:53
Hi Helen

my anxiety involves ectopics,racing heart even slow heartbeats and fear something awful is gonna happen, but not nowhere near as bad as it was because i found that relaxation techniques are really a big help....try one if you have'nt already ......you have to find the best one that suits you and have to give it time to work. you can buy the cd's from almost anywhere.

I did'nt think anything could help me but it just goes to show how a simple thing like a relaxation cd can help....You could also talk to your doctor about an anxiety management programme which helps alot too.

I hope i have helped you a little, i know it can be very scarey stuff but atleast you know that you're not alone and that there is a lot of help....This site as helped me loads as i'm sure it will you.

Hope you're feeling more yourself real soon....let me know how you get on.

Look after yourself

Rich:)

joan2007
03-01-08, 17:21
hi helen:) im new to this site too, im finding it soooooooo helpful, i suffer rapid heartbeats and awful panic attacks which terify me. Reading others stories and getting loads of helpful tips has helped loads, and i know it will help you too, take care and best wishes:hugs:
joan

trac67
03-01-08, 19:17
Hi Helen,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Lindalou64
04-01-08, 01:48
HELLO HELEN AND WELCOME IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE I WISH YOU WELL......LINDA

ladygrom
04-01-08, 04:40
hi helen welcome your defo not alone i suffer with health anxiety i no how you feeltc elaine xx

kate
05-01-08, 08:41
Welcome, Helen :D

Kate