PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down

Tracy68
27-02-05, 11:56
Hiya
Just needed to come on and post coz like i've said before, if i can write how i'm feeling it seems to help.
Not having a good day today, just feel so low in spirits, keep getting that pain in my left arm again and my head just doesn't feel as though it belongs to me.
I had a good day yesterday, ok only set back is that i've put weight on and my wedding dress don't fit right (well does but i can't breathe lol). My daughter had her friends over to sleep for her birthday and i even had a couple of friends round for a chat in the afternoon. So why am i feeling like this today arrgghhhh. Its my daughters birthday tomorrow and i don't want to be like this. I've got things to do but all i seem to be doing is wallowing in self pity again.
xx

lainey
27-02-05, 12:46
Hi tracy

I used to get a pain in my left arm all the time, sometimes in both arms,convinced myself it was my heart and immediate panic!
That is probably what's making you feel so low, as with the head thing Iv'e had that on and off for months, not nice is it. Think of it as a blip.
I'm sure you'll be ok tomorrow, plenty of distraction.
Happy birthday to your daughter, she shares a birthday with me although she's probably a bit younger, lol !!!

Hope you feel better as the day goes on

Take care

Elaine x

seh1980
27-02-05, 12:46
hi there Tracy,

It's normal that you suddenly feel down in the dumps as this horrible feelings do seem to come out of nowhere. The good thing is that you will probably feel ok again just as quickly. All you can do is try your best to get through this rough period..I hope that all goes smoothly tomorrow!!

Sarah :D

sal
27-02-05, 13:17
Hi Tracey

Sorry to here you are feeling down. Remember it is just a blip and tomorrow will be a totally different day. I am sure you will be fine for your daughters birthday.

Have a great day and take care of yourself.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Karen
27-02-05, 18:46
Hi Tracy

Sorry that you are feeling down, but as others have said this is a blip and you can get over it.

It helps to concentrate on the here and now, rather than worrying about tomorrow. Just because today is a bad day, it doesn't follow that tomorrow will be too. I am sure with it being your daughter's birthday you will have plenty to distract you.

Treat yourself kindly today.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

FAN
27-02-05, 18:50
hi sorry your having a bad day , im sure you will be fine tomorrow your daughter will be so excited and it will rub off on you im sure

fan x

nomorepanic
27-02-05, 20:14
Tracy

Have some chill-out time today and a lovely relaxing bath so you are ready for tomorrow.

We all have off days and this is all you having ok - no setback or anything.

Hope it goes well tomorrow.

Nicola

Tracy68
28-02-05, 10:33
Hi
Thanks for the replies, just to let you know that you were right. Today isn't half as bad as yesterday, even though my excited daughter woke me up at 6 this morning [Ugh]. The pains in my left arm gone and actually feeling a bit brighter, mind you its nice and sunny here that helps. Just got the odd ectopic beat but had that for so many years i learn to deal with that.
Thanks again.
Take care
Tracy
xx

lainey
28-02-05, 11:13
Hi Tracy

Glad you are having a better day today, Big Happy Birthday Wishes to your daughter, have a good day.

Elaine x

lisarose
28-02-05, 12:49
Hi Tracy,

Glad you are feeling better, hope your daughter has a nice birthday!

I felt exactly the same way yesterday and was convinced that I was on a downward spiral again, everything just got on top of me and i let it.

I feel a lot brighter and more positive today - jst need to tackle the mountains of housework I've got!!

Take care
Love Lisaxx

linjane
01-03-05, 07:34
Hi Tracy,
Glad you're feeling better now, I think we all have really bad days and then seem to get brighter after. I would be so grateful if you could tell me your secret with coping with the ectopic beats. I feel I am going backwards because they are starting to worry me again.
Take care,
Linda

Tracy68
02-03-05, 14:30
Hi Linda
You just have to sum it up really, if you get the ectopic beats do you sit and panic and worry which in turn makes them ten times worse or do you try and relax, take deep breaths and tell yourself that they're not harming you. Don't get me wrong i have days when every fifth beat seems to be ectopic and that does scare me but i have found by sitting quiet for a few minutes and controlling my breathing does seem to help. So thats what i done and they haven't been that bad at all over last couple of days. Hope that's of some help.
Take care
Tracy
x

linjane
02-03-05, 16:43
Hi Tracy,
Thanks for advice. I do try really hard not to focus on them and sometimes, like you said you get them every few beats for no apparent reason and that is when they scare me again. I had felt I was getting to grips with them the other week now i feel back to square one again, frightened of them and worrying again.
Take care,
Linda.x