PDA

View Full Version : Not having a good time tonight

Janieb
05-01-08, 20:48
I have my pressure back in my head, my weak left eye and my tingeling through the one side of my body. I think I am to stressed out because I have been trying to look at changing jobs and making my life easier.

My hubby has been so unresponsive today and is alseep on the couch since 8. AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH I was doing so well now I am just to scared to move. So no sleep for me tonight I just wish it would all just go away I am so not in the mood for this right now, spending all night trying to convince myself I am not dying :weep: :frown:

just wanted a wee moan.

GemmaAnn
05-01-08, 21:36
aww im sorry here ... :hugs: :hugs: take the hugs your husband owes you!
I remember my bf did that all the time, just unresponsive to what your feeling, not nice huh :lac:
Maybe part of your anxiety right now is feeing frustrated because you know you wont be able to sleep tonite, and hubby is asleep on the couch!

anyways take some flowers :flowers: and I hope you feel better soon

xxx

Alisonj
05-01-08, 21:37
I am so sorry you are feeling bad. I have had a rough three days as well. I have to admit that the only thing that really truly helped me calm down and relax somewhat was vigorous exercise. I went on the treadmill and went as brisk as possible. Afterwards I felt alot more calm. I dont know if that is an option for you but it may help. Also do you have any relaxation CD's or something like that?
Hope things settle down soon!

Alisonj
05-01-08, 21:39
You could also go kick your hubby in the butt and tell him to get up and sit with you!!!

Janieb
05-01-08, 23:44
You could also go kick your hubby in the butt and tell him to get up and sit with you!!!

hehe I like that idea

Believe
05-01-08, 23:49
Hi
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Have you tried to take a warm bath to relax and then some tea an then try to sleep.

Jaco45er
06-01-08, 10:24
Hi Janie

Those symptoms you decribe are typical of mine when I am having a stressy. I get the tingling down one side and as for the head pressure? it's like thinking through fog (I find thinking hard enough without it ;) ).

Try and accept it is just chemicals acting on your body because you are stressed, and they will do you no harm.

As for your hubby? I can't comment really, I am in the dog house too, apparantly I should have married sky sports 1 (whatever could she mean? it's FA cup weekend).

I hope you feel better soon, try getting a hold of Claire Weekes book "hope and help for your nerves" if you have not done so already.

TC

Jaco

Janieb
06-01-08, 14:53
Thanks everybody :) It's great to have feedback sometimes.
Had to laugh at your comment Jaco hehe