PDA

View Full Version : hugs for heidi and Joe

michellemumof4
06-01-08, 02:09
peeps , Heidi's hubby Joe is very sick . I dont know how many of you already know. Heidi is nursing him in every way imaginable and struggling as the Insurance companies are being asses ......

Pls pls pray light candles or simply send your hugs and well wishes to one of our dearest members ..

Joe needs lots of care and inspiration to fight this illness and get back on his feet so perhaps all your wishes and support will guide him through it and offer Heidi some support along the way ...

Prayers for both of You God bless .

Michelle xxxxxxxxxxxx

kate
06-01-08, 07:48
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Kate

syl
06-01-08, 07:51
Prayers for both of you

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Syl

mystics
06-01-08, 09:44
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Heidi my matey:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: so sorry to hear that your hubby is not well and you are having to care for him at home,sending you both gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: ,positive energies and will light my healing candles for you both

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

manmoor
06-01-08, 12:22
Big hugs from me to both Heidi and Joe :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx and a wee prayer too :hugs: xxx

Believe
06-01-08, 13:11
Heidi,:hugs: :hugs:

I hope that you can get some help there real soon hun. An we will pray for you and Joe.

Remember that the site is here when you need to vent.

Take Care,
Tina xxxxxxxxxxx

pips
06-01-08, 13:14
So sorry to here about Joe, Sending you Positive vibes and Ahttp://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb218/commentsjunkie/hugsmix/hugs16.gif
Take Care,

Love & Wishes,:hugs:

Pip's X X

Coni
06-01-08, 13:38
Heidi, sending huge hugs, best wishes and positive vibes to you and joe. Hope things improve soon.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Lots of luv Coni XXX

Lindalou64
06-01-08, 13:43
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l171/Lindalou21/hg085.gifHEIDI & JOE ,YA KNOW IM HERE FOR YA MY FRIEND AND HE WILL GET WELL, CAUSE I SAID SO DOC LOU SAYS SO.WE GET THIS FIGURED OUT HUN.....LOVE TO THE BOTH OF YAS..........MUAHHHHH.........LINDA :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

jodie
06-01-08, 13:52
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/Suzanne_42/Olderpicsformesuzanne178.gif

thinking of you both
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chalky
06-01-08, 14:57
Hi Heidi and Jo,

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers at this time.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Best wishes,
Chalky

bex.d
06-01-08, 15:05
sending you lots of:bighug1:to you both

yorkylover
06-01-08, 15:40
Big Hugs:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

heidi
06-01-08, 16:13
Hello all,
I would like to thanks you all for ur hugs & prayers as i really belive they are working. Last night in chat there were some in there that started praying for my poor sick hubby and about 2 hours later hubby called me into the bedroom and said he has a slight bit feeling coming back to his legs !!!! What a wonderful feeling it was, i just started crying with tears of joy this was the first sign of feeling he has had in a month. So needless to say i would like to take this time to say thanks-you to the ones in chat last night that help and you know who you are.He is about 10% better today SO I BELIVE IN PRAYER !!!! If you all can please keep up the prayers as they are really working thanks again xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I will tell you want is wrong with hubby he had the flu about one and a half months ago and after he got over the flu the virus attacked his nervous system and left him with half his face paralysis and from his waist down both legs & feet but i want to tell you all this is a VERY rare thing so please don't ever let this worry you as i said this is VERY VERY rare. We are hopeing & praying for a complete recovery and with all these prayer from you all i'm sure it will be just that. Thanks Again.

manmoor
06-01-08, 16:16
Oh Heidi thats fantastic news hun :hugs: glad last nights prayers worked and we will all continue to pray for Joe :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

honeybee3939
06-01-08, 16:24
Have some hugs from me too Heidi and Joe.......

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
06-01-08, 16:27
Heidi,

I am so glad that Joe has some feeling back. Please know that the both of you are in my thoughts and prayers during his recovery.

Love,

Laura

denize
06-01-08, 16:57
:hugs: :hugs: heidi i know you are doing a great job at looking after joe xx we spoke in chat about joes illness im there if you need to chat xx im sending you hugs love and thoughts :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i hope joe gets better soon take care love Denize xx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

michellemumof4
06-01-08, 17:25
Awwwwwwww Heidi thats BRILLIANT news , well done JOE XXXXXXX

We are all thinking of you , the candles burn bright and the prayers ring out for both of you darlin....

God bless

Michelle xxxxxxxxx

Believe
06-01-08, 17:49
Heidi,

So glade to hear this . Hope that he keeps getting better each day. Will keep you both in our prayers here.

Take Care xxxxxxxxx
Tina

anxious
06-01-08, 17:53
:hugs: and positive vibes coming your way,

love anx xx

bottleblond
06-01-08, 17:53
Heidi and Joe,

Sending you lots of hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I hope Joe gets well real soon

All my love

Lisa
xxx
:flowers:

kazzie
06-01-08, 17:57
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Heidi and Joe

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

margaret911
06-01-08, 18:35
Hope Joe gets well soon and he is in my prayers, sending both Joe and Heidi hugs:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
love Mags xxxx

bluesparkle
06-01-08, 20:37
loads and loads of hugs to both of you
sending prayers and posative vibes
rach

Granny Primark
06-01-08, 20:50
Heidi just come across this post.
Loads and loads of hugs and prayers go out to you.
I cant imagine how tough it must be for you at the moment, but take comfort from knowing how much others care.
positive vibes coming from me heidi.

loads of love
LYNN xx

Lozzie
06-01-08, 22:46
Lots of hugs for you both heidi and joe :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Loz xxxx

doglover
06-01-08, 23:13
Sending you both prayers and hugs
Donna :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

debera
07-01-08, 00:53
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: big hugs heidi
luv debera:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

alexis
07-01-08, 01:48
Sending hugs to both of you,xxxxxxx

lesleya
07-01-08, 04:40
Love and hugs to both of you.

JulieAs45
07-01-08, 09:23
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Heidi

Sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts, thinking of you loads and praying Joe gets well soon.

Stay positive hun. :hugs:

Julie :flowers:

groovygranny
08-01-08, 22:32
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd281/ama1960/HUGS.gifFOR YOU HEIDI AND JOE.......XXX

:flowers:

trac67
08-01-08, 22:35
http://www.ursine.com.au/Images/2BearsHug.gif
love
Trac xxxx

nomorepanic
08-01-08, 22:49
Heidi

Have a hug from me too

:bighug: :bighug1: :bighug:

leo05
08-01-08, 23:30
hi heidi and joe,

sending you tons of love and hugs to help you through this rough time and i will always be here for the both of you

and remember love you both and hugs

how are you both doing??:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

thinking of you always and keeping the purple light around you both

love lea xx xx xx xx xx xx

heidi
21-01-08, 04:24
hi everyone ,
thanks for all the hugs & prayers, hubby went to doc last week asking for pain med, and doc wouldn't give any!!!!! he has a neruo app. on tuesday of this week and i'm just a mess about all this. i just HOPE & PRAY that this doc can find out what is wrong with my poor hubby as we are running out of money very fast to take care of the bills & hubby is VERY upset & depressed as he thinks he is letting me down as a man, i think i might have to go get a job soon to take care of the bills untill he gets well, and i don't really think i can do that as i have to stay here and take care of him. i'm sorry to keep asking for prayers but i just really need them at the moment.

THANK YOU ALL XXXXX

leo05
21-01-08, 06:38
hey heidi and joe,

i still thinking of you and sending my love and prayer to you both

love and hugs

here for you always and i am sure that it will a b k

lea xx xx

Dying_Swan
21-01-08, 09:40
Hey Heidi.

So sorry to hear things are still so tough for you.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Heidi and Joe))))))))))))))))))))))

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thinking of you and praying for you both

xxx :flowers:

bottleblond
21-01-08, 10:01
((((((((((((Heidi and Joe)))))))))))

Sending you both lots of love and hugs!!!

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxx

mystics
21-01-08, 10:51
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: (((((((((((((Heidi and Joe)))))))))))))
will keep the prayers and postive vibes going for you both for as long as you need them,
Hope all goes well tomorrow and you get some answers
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Take care of yourself Heidi you are doing a fantastic job
Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:
xxxxxx

manmoor
21-01-08, 10:54
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: HEIDI AND JOE :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: XXX

groovygranny
21-01-08, 11:24
Heidi :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I truly understand what you're going through at the moment - sending love and hugs to you and Joe.

We'll all keep the prayers coming.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii154/shantellkay/hugs.gif

XXX XXX XXX

denize
21-01-08, 12:02
heidi big hugs for you:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: i hope all goes well tuesday for both you and joe im sending love and thoughts to you both i know this has been a really hard time for you aswell as joe thinking of you xxxxxxx love Denize xxxxxxx:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

IrishPrincess
21-01-08, 15:28

Hugs for heidi and Joe

Karen:hugs:

Lindalou64
21-01-08, 15:41
MRS HEIDI-YA KNOW IM HERE FOR YOU LETS SEE WHAT THE NUERO HAS TO SAY I KNOW YA STRESSED THATS NORMAL....ONE DAY AT A TIME HUN....I CALL YA TUES NIGHT SEE WHATS UP.......LOVE TO YOU AND JOE..............
LOVE LINDA XOXOXO

SAMKIRMAN
21-01-08, 21:56
big hugs from me 2 will be thinking about you both

Granny Primark
22-01-08, 05:50
Loads of hugs and good wishes coming your way heidi and joe.
I really hope things start improving for you both,

Thinking of you.

Take care
LYNN xx

pink daisy
22-01-08, 08:09
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e356/Itclickedon/RELIGIOUS/AngelSet1pic.gif

To Heidi and Joe xxx