PDA

View Full Version : is it just me?

rachel25
28-02-05, 12:12
hi everyone,

Just wondering what people think. For the last few days, i have not been having palpitations but like a feeling always being aware of my heart- with occasional flutters then a couple of times when i have took my pulse over a minute at the point when i feel the flutter, it is a really big beat. it's weird.

rach x

vernon
28-02-05, 14:20
hi rach. I think anxiety thats what it does, all sorts of tricks, i the past i used to taky my puls 24/7 lol. hope u feel better soon as theses sifferent symtoms are usualy short lived, take care. Vernon

KW
28-02-05, 15:21
Hi Rach

I have those flutters too but I try not to let them worry me. I find I get them when I'm not controlling my breathing very well.

Maybe some relaxation would help you and help to take your mind off it?

KW

'Everyone believes very easily whatever they fear or desire'
- JEAN DE LA FONTAINE

sal
28-02-05, 15:56
Hi Rach

No hon it isnt just you, its quite common to feel like that. Just another of many symptons of anxiety.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

Meg
28-02-05, 17:27
very common set of symptoms

Palpitations: palpatations (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2284)

Meg
www.overcominganxiety.co.uk
You cannot conquer fear until you have learned what it is you're afraid of. The enemy is ignorance. Vivian Vance

lainey
01-03-05, 00:28
Hi Rach

Join the gang chuck, just another wonderful symptom!

Take care

Elaine x

razocaine_07
01-03-05, 12:38
hello rach, dont worry, the majority of us can sympathise with you. You explained very similar to when i was put on beta-blockers and i was obsessed with my pulse. It does happen time to time but no longer bothers me like it used to