PDA

View Full Version : For the women--Hormones

Alisonj
06-01-08, 21:37
Does anyone else think that their anxiety increases about a week or so before their periods? I am starting to see a connection with certain times of the month and when my panic increases.

julieb
06-01-08, 21:41
hi alison.

yes definately, mine increases a few days before and also just for a day or two midway through my cycle although that has only been happening in the last 12 months or maybe thats just when i started noticing it?

i try not to get too upset or worry about it now and just tell myself thats what it is.

ju x

Kate C
06-01-08, 21:41
Hi Alisonj,

Definitely! For one week a month I revisit my anxious ways, although not to the same extent as before. The other 3 weeks I'm usually OK. Who'd be a woman eh? :winks:

Kate

anxious
06-01-08, 21:45
oh definately, i'm like a woman possessed for a week to 10 days before.

anx xx

lorac
06-01-08, 22:25
Oh yes. Have just gone through that bad time of the month again and it was bad this time. I do believe that hormones are alot to blame for my anxiety and it has got worse since I got older.

Carol
xx

Alisonj
06-01-08, 22:55
I wonder if there is anything out there that can help with this. I am starting to think if its this bad now how bad is menopause going to be!

Allye
06-01-08, 23:43
Alison

I found acupuncture helps

ladygrom
07-01-08, 05:24
yes defo mines at its worse each month and i also suffer migrains to your definately not alone tc elaine xxx

SANDYJANE
07-01-08, 09:46
yes mine is really bad at that time, i hate it .

love Sandyjane xxx

shoegal
07-01-08, 12:54
Yes, me too! After ovulation I'm the devil woman until I have my next period, lol! I get really anxious and I feel miserable. I also get tearful over nothing. :weep:

Love and hugs from shoegal xxx

cherrypie1987
07-01-08, 16:50
Hi girls,

Me 2!! I get really miserable and I lose confidence with myself about a week before my monthly and a week after and thats when I am at my most anxious. Its horrible the things we have to go through! :(

I am glad at last that someone else has noticed this connection with themselves :]

Many Thanks for this post.

Amy :)