PDA

View Full Version : new to the game

Hope 2
07-01-08, 00:09
:unsure: hello there
am very nervous about this communication but like to be honest and real .
hence my confession ! i would really like to chat with others and try some talk therapy ................ nothin else has worked so far . my main problems are ocd depression and anxiety . will check back tom x

it is tomorrow and i am confused about all the symbols and stuff . not used to the ins and outs of it all ! hope i didn't seem ignorant .cos im really not just not with it when it comes to technology x

MessedUp
07-01-08, 11:07
Welcome to this most helpful website.. have you had a good look around yet?
Tried the chat room? Feel free to ask there, or here, about anything confusing.
cheers

bluesparkle
07-01-08, 11:56
hi
you will get loads of support here...
and yes i agree try the chat room
and have a really good read through
rach
x

Lindalou64
07-01-08, 13:32
HELLO TOM AND WELCOME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL.........LINDA

chalky
07-01-08, 14:01
Hi MadaboutBono,

Welcome to NMP.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

I have been here since November and have really felt an improvement in my health.Knowing I am not alone has made a big difference to me.
I am sure the same will prove true for you.
Take your time here-you will soon get the hang of things.
Look forward to meeting you in the Chat room.
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
07-01-08, 15:01
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask, there is always someone about who will be able to help you.

Take care

Trac xxx

groovygranny
07-01-08, 20:13
Hello there:welcome: to you!

You're certainly not ignorant - don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of it, and as Trac has already said, you can always ask for help if you need it and people will be happy to give it! This link may be useful as a start

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=forumhelp (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=forumhelp)

and there are loads of personal stories and really good information in the links on the left of this page.

Glad you joined us - pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

nomorepanic
07-01-08, 22:14
Hi there and welcome.

You will soon get the hang of things on here and meet some lovely people.

Hope 2
08-01-08, 11:53
:D Hello and thanks so much for your response.
felt lifted to know someone had took the time to reply .
have had good look round and think im getting the hang of it ................watch this space !
bye for now
jules x

have just realised that when i originally sent this thread couple days ago i didnt actually send it ! so will try again and hope i press right button this time .

Nibbles
08-01-08, 17:19
Hi Jules and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. The site can seem a bit daunting at first but you'll soon get the hang of it and are doing a great job. :yesyes:

Take care,

Mike :)

Hope 2
10-01-08, 00:50
:blush:
:D Hello and thanks so much for your response.
felt lifted to know someone had took the time to reply .
have had good look round and think im getting the hang of it ................watch this space !
bye for now
jules x

have just realised that when i originally sent this thread couple days ago i didnt actually send it ! so will try again and hope i press right button this time .

ladygrom
10-01-08, 11:08
hi ther and welcome to this site youl get loads of info and make great freinds with ppl that realy understand tc elaine xxxx