PDA

View Full Version : very nervous

runningman
07-01-08, 08:20
hello all , only posted a couple of times on the medication thread and feeling very anxious and nervous to be here. Ive recently had a very bad breakdown and have been put on medication to help. I feel in a very dark lonely place at the moment and my life feels worthless. Im hoping this forum can give me lots of advice to help me.
runningman

manmoor
07-01-08, 09:42
Hi Runningman,

A big warm welcome to you. No need to feel anxious an nervous anymore. There are some wonderful people here who will help you on your recovery. We are all on the same boat. xxx

SANDYJANE
07-01-08, 09:43
Hi and a big warm welcome.

love Sandyjane xxx

kellie
07-01-08, 10:00
hi there runningman welcome to the site. you will gets lots of support here and you will meet some great people who will help you along with your recovery. hope to see you in the chat room all the best for the new year take care kellie

MessedUp
07-01-08, 11:05
Hi there,
I hope you find this site as useful as I have. Try all the links on the left, the chat room, and Active Topics..Since Last Visit from the menu each time you come back - to see what's being talked about most.
You're not alone here, and you're most definitely not worthless. You are a special and unique wonder of creation, as they say!
best wishes

Lindalou64
07-01-08, 13:34
HELLO RUNNINGMAN AND WELOCME TO THE SITE I WISH YOU WELL AS MANDY SAYS DONT BE NERVOUS WE ALL KNOW HOW YA FEEL............LINDA

chalky
07-01-08, 13:57
Hi RunningMan,

Welcome to NMP.

:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:

I understand how nervous you are but please accept that we are here to listen and to help.That is certainly my experience.
You are doing something positive about your health and I applaud you for that.
I am confident that with hard work on your part,things will soon start to improve.
Best wishes,
Chalky

runningman
07-01-08, 14:10
thanks for the welcome guys , much appreciated

lorac
07-01-08, 14:41
Hi runningman and welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find lots of help on here and many new friends. Good luck with your journey back to recovery, since finding this site I have made alot of progress.

Love
Carol
xxx

groovygranny
07-01-08, 20:07
Hello runningman:welcome: to you!

We were all new once, and felt just like you - but you'll be helped and supported here, we're all here for each other!

And you're not alone :hugs: - pleased to meet you!

:)

nomorepanic
07-01-08, 22:32
Hi and a warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people here.

SharonDerby
07-01-08, 23:33
Hi Runningman welcome to NMP.
We all understand how you feel, please come and talk to us and hopfuly we can help bring a brighter feeling into your life :)
Sharon :)

Nibbles
08-01-08, 17:13
Hi Runningman and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)