PDA

View Full Version : A Pic Of A Mate Of Mine

Gordon
07-01-08, 17:55
I made a post a while back saying that "I wanted my country back".

An admin said that it was racist. Well it's not. Anyone is welcome to come to the UK who are genuinely unable to go back home for fear of persecution or who want to work here. But there are thousands of people here who should not even be here by law, people who hate us and who are provided for and given shelter and money when those of us who are genuinely ill keep having to fight the system and get proof of this and proof of that. Where is the proof for others? I'm just sick to death of being screwed around when people who may or may not be genuine are being given housing and money.

Now back to the "racist" thing:

This is a mate of mine called Phillip.

He is an Afro-Caribbean gentleman.

According to an admin here I'm racist though.

I want that admin to retract that statement and apologise to me as soon as she is able to.

I am NOT a racist. I am just against unfairness. I will NOT have people taking away my right to defend myself whilst making WILD accusations about me such as this.

Gordon

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h50/sirdownbeat/DSCF0015.jpg

trac67
07-01-08, 18:19
Gordon,

Wouldnt this have been better done via pm with the admin involved ? I dont really think this is an appropriate post for the main forum:wacko:

Trac xx

belle
07-01-08, 18:23
Gordon..
I've read a few of your messages and it seems you like to stir up trouble every now and then. Forgive me if i am wrong, however, I agree with Trac, this should have been done privately.

kazzie
07-01-08, 18:24
Here we go again!!!!!:lac:

Kaz:mad:

groovygranny
07-01-08, 19:40
I'm going to stick my neck out and 'lock' this thread pending further discussion so this grievance can be sorted out amicably and fairly - off the public forum , as I think it would serve no healthy purpose to keep it here.

So, when it has been sorted out the thread may be deleted, left as is or kept locked.

Sorry if this may be an unopopular decision, but I feel it is one that should be taken.

luv GG xx:hugs: xx

Alex
07-01-08, 23:28
Without Prejudice

Just to correct Gordons post. The actual statement that was made was

'a working class British white male and I want my country back ASAP.'

Regards

Alex