PDA

View Full Version : Going Away

Believe
07-01-08, 21:02
Hello

Just wanted to let you know that I am going away. I have enjoyed meeting so many of you on here. An I wish you the best in your recoveries. I have made the decision on my own and decided this is what I have to do for me. Once again I have been having panic attacks to the point I am taking my Xanax again which I have not done in over a year.

I have come tooooooooo far to let this take a hold again. Please remember that there is light at the end of each of your tunnels and that we all will get there someday. Hang on to the hope and faith .

Take care and God Bless you all.

Nic thanks for letting me be part of your site.

jodie
07-01-08, 21:08
hi tina

sorry you are leaving

i wish you all the best luck in the world

jodie xxx:hugs:

chalky
07-01-08, 21:17
Hi Believe,

Sorry to hear that you are leaving.
Please do leave the door ajar-you will always be welcome here.
Good luck with your future recovery.
:hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes:
Best wishes,
Chalky

trac67
07-01-08, 21:22
Tina,

Sorry to see you go mate, but you have to do what you feel is right for you and best for your recovery, keep in touch via msn though otherwise i will miss our chats:weep:

Love

Trac xxxx

kazzie
07-01-08, 21:35
Awwwwww Tina:hugs:

I will miss you but respect your descision:shades:

You take the bestest care:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Coni
07-01-08, 21:46
Tina, sorry to hear you're going but I wish you the best luck in the world with your recovery.

take care

luv Coni XX

lesleya
07-01-08, 23:38
Aaaw Tina Im so sorry to read your leaving us I'll miss you. I truly hope you stay well, because like you say it takes a lot of hard work and energy to come as far as you have.
Thankyou for the times you've helped me by talking when ive been down. I hope you dont go away and stay away...please come back now and again for a chat when your feeling stronger.
Take lots of care of yourself....100' hugs:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Oceanblue
08-01-08, 01:33
Tina :)

Good luck with your recovery. I'm also considering the same thing. Keep in touch with MSN hey !!

Take good care xx:flowers:

ladygrom
08-01-08, 09:24
awwww tina sory your leaving all the very best to you and take real care ok lv elaine xxxxxx

Lilith1980
08-01-08, 10:07
Hi Believe

Sorry to hear you are leaving but always remember you will be welcomed back here anytime so never be worried about posting again :)

Take care and best of luck to you xxx

IrishPrincess
08-01-08, 12:50
Awwwwwwww Tina,

Im going to miss u,who else is going to listen to my singing:weep: .But your right hun,u have to think of yourself and your doing brilliant keep it up:yesyes: .Good luck hun and keep well.

Love

IrishPrincess:hugs:

Kep your heart open to dreams,
For as long as there's a dream,
There is hope,
And as long as there's hope,
There is joy in living.

Lindalou64
08-01-08, 12:55
HEY TINA HATE TO SEE YOU GO BUT I UNDERSTAND, I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN LIFE TINA AND MAYBE YA CAN SWING BACK SOMETIME OR DROP A POST TO LET US KNOW HOW YA DOING OK .....TAKE CARE TINA I WILL MISS YA.............LINDA XXXXXXX

manmoor
08-01-08, 13:07
:hugs: All the best Tina you will be missed hun :hugs: you do whats best for you but please dont forget all us here and pop back from time to time. xxx

margaret911
08-01-08, 22:16
Good luck Tina in your recovery and please pop back sometime to let us know how you are going on. Take care, sending you hugs across the pond:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
love Mags xxx

nomorepanic
08-01-08, 23:08
:hugs: :hugs: Tina

You take care and you are always welcome back here ok?

Big hugs to you :hugs: :hugs:

Janice Booth
09-01-08, 00:15
My dear Tina,

I do understand how you feel and think it may well be time for me to go to.

Do take care of yourself as you have given so much support and encouragement to so many people on here.

I look forward to our chats on MSN as always.

Love always

Janice xx

Southern_Belle
09-01-08, 02:39
Hi Tina,

I'm sorry that you are leaving but hope it will help. As others have stated the door is always open to welcome you back and you will be missed.

Love,

Laura