PDA

View Full Version : I am back again, and having a bad time.....

Hears The Water
28-02-05, 17:33
Hi y'all. I have been gone for quite a while. I have been doing realy pretty good. Up until now, that is. I am having a rough time and naturally I came running back to here. The only place where people understand me. I have been sick for the last two weeks. I had a cold and was almost over it and then got another one. I am so tired of being sick. I am a hypochodriac and imagine all the worst things. One of the things I fear the most is getting so sick that I need to go to the doctor or hospital. I realy fear taking antibiotics or meds of any kind. So today when I called my herbalist, she said that it sounded like I had mild bronchitus (sp) and a mild sinus infection. I FREAKED! I know that both of these things can be fought off with plenty of rest and fluids and vitamins. I realy don't think I am this sick, though. I don't have but one of the symptoms of each, and I am just realy tired. Anyway, I tried to do to much too soon. Yesterday my kids had a talent recital and so we went into town. For my dd's gymnastic routine, I was supposted to go to the front of the church to help the girls out in case they forgot any of their routine. It was so hot in the church and I just kept coughing and my blood oxygen got way out of wack and I panicked and I couldn't go to the front of the church and the girls couldn't remember the last half of their routine and I feel so bad about that . I feel like I relay let my dd down because freaked out and couldn't go to the front for her. I have been beating myself up over that. And now I am feeling all spacey and I am pretty sure it is because I had another panic today. It is like since I have not had a panic in such a long time, I have lost the coping skills to deal with this. I feel like I am going in a million directions all at once, like I keep focusing on all the stuff I need to get done, and don't have the energy to deal with. I just want to run and hide. I fear I am going to run off screaming and pulling my hair. I realy hate feeling this way. When I try to calm myself my brain goes off in a million directions again. I usually walk to calm myself too, but it is only 37 degrees out right now and I don't have the energy to walk anyway. ACK! I hate feeling this way, but I said that allready. Thanks for letting me vent. I don't feel much better now, but hey, this can't last forever..... can it??
God bless you and yours
Debbie

FAN
28-02-05, 18:23
hi sorry your not feeling too good, but im sure being on here will help you and as you say it cant last forever and probably wont , hope you soon feel much better

fan x

sal
28-02-05, 18:43
Hi Debbie

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time, but you know we will help you all we can. Remember how well you have done and you will get back there. This is a temporary set back and you will get through it hon.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

lainey
01-03-05, 00:18
Hi Debbie

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time, I'm sure it's just a blip and you will soon be through it

Take care

Elaine x

bubbles
01-03-05, 01:14
Debbie,

Sorry to hear you feel low again.
Having two colds in quick succession will leave you 'run down'---& that in itself has probably helped to bring all the other feelings & thoughts back.

I hope that you feel better soon.

Linda. x

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.

Raindrop
01-03-05, 11:07
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling too good at the moment, but just keep telling yourself it won't last forever! Even if you need doctors/hospital it's just temporary illness and the body is a wonderful thing, it can and will fight things off. Anxiety makes you feel worse, but take that into account: you may not be as bad as you think. I know it's very hard but try and concentrate on the positives of getting ill; the excuse to pamper yourself, relax and have nice hot drinks and watch some good films, or something?

Be kind to yourself and take care. Hope you start feeling less horrible soon.