PDA

View Full Version : thankyou lea

cheeky monkey
07-01-08, 22:51
Hi babe
just wanted to say a big thankyou for last nite and for sitting with me till about 5am, soz for getting upset and not taking my meds, just that I found it hard to take with that text message from my so called sisters mate. And for drinking, still dont understand why it makes me sick when I drink.
Im glad I made the phone call today and got a appointment with my tummy surgeon tomorrow so hopefully he will tell me when he will operate so my tum can enjoy food again. I know you will be with me all the way so just wanted to say a big thankyou for all you do and for being there for me always, and I love you loads so sending you loads of love and hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:T :hugs: :hugs: Thankyou babe
susie xxx

leo05
07-01-08, 23:19
hi susie my hunny bunny,

hey first of all there is no need to thank me for anything as well i didnt really do anything i just hung around with ya like anyone would, :hugs: :hugs:
i know that you had a bad night last night and i am sorry sorry for that, but i am never going to leave you ok as well i told you that i am here till i old ok, or until you dont want me anymore.

also i am really pleased that you are going to hosp tomorrow and yeah i will b right by your side, see i love you that much i going to a hosp which is not easy for me

and i am glad that you are now bk on ya meds which will only help you wont they?? the answer to that is YES

and ok i will pull your ears as well i am allowed lol so giz ya ears here now

and you are going to b ok tomorrow too ok

and well you are going to go to docs soon too no ifs or buts about it!!

and hey here are thousands of hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

love you tons

lea xx xx xx xx

plz can you all give susie tons of hugs for tomorrow as well i know that she will really need them

manmoor
07-01-08, 23:46
Sending loads of hugs for Suzie tomorrow and some too for Lea for being fab too :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

nomorepanic
08-01-08, 00:15
Lea give her a hug lol - she isn't that far away

Good luck for tomorrow

leo05
08-01-08, 00:21
thanks to you both and nic i have lol
i always do

hugs to you too

lea xx

ladygrom
08-01-08, 09:07
hi lea give susie big hug from me to hope you both ok tc lea and hope you ok susie lv elaine xxx

bluesparkle
08-01-08, 10:01
hi...
hope all goes ok ...
hugs for you both :hugs: :hugs:
rach

Lindalou64
08-01-08, 13:13
Hey Hugs To The Both Of Yas Wish You Well Susie........linda Xx

leo05
08-01-08, 23:35
hi all and ty so much for all your support and hugs,

well susie is going to be havin a op now to correct her tummy prob,
just have to wait now for an appointment, hate waiting though makes it worse, yeah i am worrying about it but have to remain strong for susie.

thanks again for your support and hugs i know susie really needed them today, i did too but not as much.

hugs to you all too

love lea and susie xx xx