PDA

View Full Version : i have a question..

hurricane
28-02-05, 22:28
Post #1

Group: Bulletin Board User
Sex: Female

Hello Everybody;

Does anybody feeling sick cause of the ocd thoughts..My Ocd this time started as being sick..and i am on med it holds my sickness but sometimes its so difficult..all the thoughts that i am having so sickness..How can i ged rid of this sickness..I zoom its due to ocd again..Sometimes i feel shaky and after that feeling sick and upset stomach and less concentration..
I feel like i am living in a plant life get up,go to toilet,days are passing and i cant belive that it has been 5 months and this bloody sickness with me..

'Why do stars shine?' asked Piglet.
'They are full of wishes,' replied Pooh.

FAN
28-02-05, 22:32
think there is a posting about this emo something or other sorry not sure but someone will know

fan x

sal
01-03-05, 00:08
Hi Hurricane

Can sympathise with how you feel, i dont suffer it now after a lot of hard work. But for my first few years of anxiety as soon as i got the thoughts in my head i was sick and i couldnt control it at all.

I know how hard it is and even though you dont want it to happen as soon as you feel anxious its there. I havent had a good time recently and for a week that feeling came back and i couldnt eat.

It will get better hon.

Lots of Love Sal xxxxx

hurricane
02-03-05, 15:08
Dear Sal;
Did you use any medication or anything special?I have been suffering this nearly 5 months now.I changed one medication and now the psychiatrist increased the dose as well.I am on mirtazapine 45mg.Still i am gloomy..bad thoughts coming going..i try to go out but not from the heart i mean pushing..still panicy..and my sex life is totally gone..we just married 1 and half years nearly and for the last 5 months we have been together only 2 times..i have so many fears and everthing..My hubby is so much great person and he support me and he said u will get better and we will be together...these days i am so sensitive and keep crying...i cant see the light of the future..
i want to get better and old myself but...what can i do whats the way...

'Why do stars shine?' asked Piglet.
'They are full of wishes,' replied Pooh.