PDA

View Full Version : panic

ken
08-01-08, 16:45
Hi all, i,ve got a stag do cuming up shortly & i,m dreading it, i think i,m worrying to much into it but i cant help, thats the OCD in me. What i,m scared of is not knowing or i,m scared how i,m going to react when everybody is looking at me, so many thoughts or thousands of them going through my head. I,ve spoken to a few of my closest mates but when drink is involved. I think basicly has any1 been through it & how did you cope.
reassurance please i need it.
thanks ken.

Lilith1980
08-01-08, 17:22
Is it your stag do Ken?

Maybe its worth you finding out what the plan is. Whether you're going out for a meal and then drinks etc. It might make you feel a little easier knowing what the agenda is for the evening and you can try and prepare yourself mentally for it.

If you are prone to getting more anxious when you drink, maybe you should just be a bit mindful of how much you are drinking. I have started doing this as drinking makes my anxiety so much worse.

xxx

ken
08-01-08, 17:35
Ye its my stag do, we;ll be going up on coach then stopping over so they;l b drinking ally day. I,ve planned it so that i dont come back on the coach the nxt day i,m staying 4 extra nite with family. Maybe i,ll b ok on the day its the now i cant cope with (the waiting game)
ken.

ken
09-01-08, 06:30
Hi again cheers 4 ure replys.
What were you scared of 4 not wanting to go 2hrs b4, was it not knowing what youre mates going 2 do 2 you. just curious.
k